Quantcast

MMM...... birthday fun

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So, yesterday I went up to one of my favorite places to ride. Came away with a slight concussion, but, its all good :)

Yesterday, Went to a resteraunt/bar at midnight, right when I turned 21, and had around 5 shots. Then we went to the Go Kart Track today, and it RULED! (See pic, gotta represent the Su-Fi)

Tonight, Birdwang and a bunch of my friends took me to dinner/drinks. Had a bunch of REALLY strong drinks with dinner, (equiv of probably about 12 shots) and then came back to my place. Went BACK out to a bar with Birdwang, one of my friends, and my girl, and got CUT OFF by the bartender. Came back to my place where there is a HUUUGE Halloween party goin on. All in all Tonight I've had around 17 shots :eek:

Life is good right now :) Too bad I have class tomorrow :(

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i've went to two go kart places like that and both times there are always drunk young people riding around. Haha what's the deal with that?
i swear i'm not goin to any more unless they do breathalizers on fools. :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Skookum said:
i've went to two go kart places like that and both times there are always drunk young people riding around. Haha what's the deal with that?
i swear i'm not goin to any more unless they do breathalizers on fools. :D

We got drunk AFTER the go-karting :)

The races we took seriously :)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
sounds like fun, go karting rocks. i hate to be a killjoy, but drinking that much really isn't healthy even if it's common among people our age...

my timesheet from a year ago :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
squarewheels said:
lots of things aren't healthy. go have a drink and stop being a killjoy ;)
Yep. Downhill is DEFINANTLY not healthy. Thats why my whole body hurts. Dont do a 10ft head dive, its not good for you :)

And..... it was my 21st birthday, I was allowed to be really drunk.