Quantcast

***moandaze GMT***

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Boy I had no idea when I was a kid that my retirement plan would be selling digital currency to an artificial intelligence.
You must be talking about something other than Bitcoin, since, at this point, ₿ is an abject failure as a "currency" - so now adherents are insisting it's "digital gold" and a store of value - which it also isn't. :D

from Jackson? ouch. what happened??
From Bozeman.

knowing SS, tacos and a nap.
It was vindaloo the night before. Late start, long drive. We *did* get tacos immediately upon our return.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Wish I could have test drove AT&T before switching from Verizon. What a bucket of fuck. I feel like I stepped 20 years back with coverage.
interesting. I'd been contemplating switching to ATT (or rather an ATT MVNO) from Verizon (actually Visible along the same lines).

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
It's cold and was spitting snow again this morning. I want spring! No more snow and cold. Especially because I'm coaching modified baseball now (long story) and I want to get those kids outside! We've had a couple of open gym workouts and they're driving me nutz!!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wish I could have test drove AT&T before switching from Verizon. What a bucket of fuck. I feel like I stepped 20 years back with coverage.

My work phone is AT&T and has superior coverage around here. I turned of T Mobile 5G on my personal phone and now I actually get better bandwidth with 4G and my battery lasts twice as long.