Quantcast

***moanderp GMT***

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Day off for Juneteenth, still taking care of some minor reports and such to ease the workload for the rest of the week. My former boss just slaughtered a bunch of chickens over the weekend so he is having a BBQ this afternoon.

Just submitted my application to be on the Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee for Campbell, CA. I Find out if I got it in August.
Fresh chicken bbq sounds tasty.

I sit on the Bike Ped Committee for the city of Yakima, WA. Man what a shit show. I just sit there and laugh at the clowns. Luckily through my trail building I have lots of local knowledge and context to see what's bouncing the heads. I feel like I can make a valuable contribution. I hope you can land the spot!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Day off for Juneteenth, still taking care of some minor reports and such to ease the workload for the rest of the week. My former boss just slaughtered a bunch of chickens over the weekend so he is having a BBQ this afternoon.

Just submitted my application to be on the Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee for Campbell, CA. I Find out if I got it in August.
well shit I had no idea you were living only 35 minutes from me

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went hiking this afternoon for some much needed time in the woods. Ahhh

In other news the Beemer likes to turn the heated seats up to full blast all by itself. Awesome surprise when it’s in the 90s and you’re running the a/c.