Quantcast

Mods, need your help...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I have a slight problem at work today, seems the guys in the back need to put together a huge $1000 crate and someone threw away all the lumber. SO what they need is a picture I took of it so they can make a new one.

Anyway, long story short, my file is corrupted, but I didi remember posting a few of the pics on the :monkey:...

HERE is the thread but all the pictures are gone... Any way any of those are still out in limbo somewhere? If there is a way to retrieve it it could save my company like $1000 because they might be able to reconstruct it based on said picture.

Thanks... who would have thought RM might be saving our ass?

J

JRB

How does this save $1000 in lumber??? You planning to print the pictures and cut them up for the wood??? :confused: Only in OK.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wood thrown out, file corrupted and pics missing from RM. Methinks there was a tear in the time space continuum and this crate never existed. Maybe someone travelled back into time and destroyed it, now it only resides in your memory. Maybe this crate somehow led computers to think on their own and revolt against humanity. Maybe humans of the future determined that the only way to win the war against the machines was to destroy the crate before it ever existed.

J

JRB

What would be great is a link to all the threads that are missing. :D

J

JRB

Echo said:
If it gets deleted you whine. If it gets locked with an explanation you whine. Whatever.

So??? I like to whine. :think: The cooter thread begged for it, but the questionable posts appeared to be gone, so I didn't get why it was locked. Can't you change the thread title and leave the good stuff??? That's really what I was looking for.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
loco-gringo said:
How does this save $1000 in lumber??? You planning to print the pictures and cut them up for the wood??? :confused: Only in OK.
Basically, its a custom crate for a massive piece of machinery. The asswholes in the back trashed all the lumber from the crate and we are having to reconstruct it... because its $1000 loss of deposit if the thing doesnt come back in its original crate.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was it the stainless steel food factory thingy? Shipping damages are a major cost for some companies, best get good insurance for shipping it again.

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Basically, its a custom crate for a massive piece of machinery. The asswholes in the back trashed all the lumber from the crate and we are having to reconstruct it... because its $1000 loss of deposit if the thing doesnt come back in its original crate.

Uggghhhh :dead: