Quantcast

monday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
post office at 8:30.

serenity now.

they should have left a note....ky needed for extraction...

20231203_232142.jpg

fucking dipshits...

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
herro!
Spent some of yesterday de-20 speeding my TT bike and replacing it with 1x12 AXS components. A little challenging in the pairing department, but I got it sorted and now have completely wireless shifters on skis and extensions. So cool. Need to dremel out my chainring to fit the shimano cranks but it shall be done. Up early because reasons. May go try on shoes later, but it's nice enough for an outdoor ride today

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Boy shipped off to Calgary for a week on an exchange with his ski club. They will ski in Lake Louise and Canmore and explore a different part of the country.

His first trip and he's managed to experience the travel hell that a north east freezing rain/snow storm causes. And early wake-up too... up at 3 am!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, friends!! I ran 7 miles this morning and have a 10:00 PT appointment this morning, which will probably be my last appointment for a while since I seem to be mostly healed....from this injury, anyway.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Spent yesterday in the kitchen making roasted garlic and rosemary bread + braised beef short ribs. They were tasty no doubt, but neither were good enough to warrant the time spent making them.

Now to work, write a holiday letter, do all kinds od end of year preps, and our anniversary is tomorrow. Yeesh.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Good morning, friends!! I ran 7 miles this morning and have a 10:00 PT appointment this morning, which will probably be my last appointment for a while since I seem to be mostly healed....from this injury, anyway.
final ass grope/massage...?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
That Mammoth photo reminded me of why I quit DH skiing and switched to Back Country only. Fuck crowds and lift lines.

anyways no chest pains yesterday, light day at work today. I need to stop surfing the net and make some espresso this morning BRB

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So a new "friendly" country manager from a country some of my team works in said "Screw RACI" in an email and decided to take tasks away from my team. Now this shit escalated to the board since the board approved the RACI. How dumb do you have to be to write that in an email is beyond me.

Also went to a doctor for flu symptoms. Said my chest hurts from caughing all the time. They decided I'm having a heart attack (since you know 36 years, low blood pressure, thin, having chest pain for 10 days is typical heart attack symptoms) and decided to do tests on me for 2h... WTF

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Also went to a doctor for flu symptoms. Said my chest hurts from caughing all the time. They decided I'm having a heart attack (since you know 36 years, low blood pressure, thin, having chest pain for 10 days is typical heart attack symptoms) and decided to do tests on me for 2h... WTF
only 2 hours? shit I was in the ER for that for 7 hours Saturday night. but then again I'm an old fart

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
only 2 hours? shit I was in the ER for that for 7 hours Saturday night. but then again I'm an old fart
I mean they did the EKG and they realized my heart is fine. Since you know the doctor was a moron and can't differenciate between asymptomatic pneumonia and heart attack

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It wasn't raining on walkies this morning somehow, but I'll take it. It's raining now, holy hell. My back yard is a mud pit and the wife keeps freaking out about muddy paws on the new floor. We got this flooring for this reason, it's waterproof. She can't handle it.

No idea what this week holds other than rain. I might clean out the shed, but I've been saying that for a couple years now.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Did some trail building yesterday and now theres tools in my truck. It continues to be not dry and that means MOAR trail building in my future.

First things first - I use a programmable sequential timer at work and have dozens of them in use out in the field. A couple customers have asked for new/more timers and I discovered the product has been discontinued... DAMMIT now I get to spend the morning on the phone trying to find it's replacement.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ain't no snowblower gonna blow the slop that everything turned to this morning. Yuck.
The skiers had a great weekend, but pretty sure it is shit now below 8.5K.

Maybe I'll buy an E-ATV, that oughta make someone we know apoplectic. :fie: