Quantcast

--- Monday ----- GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
No snow in NorCal, but it's dead at work. I was gone for four (4) days and there was only one email that I needed to act on. The morning call, which is why I come in at 4am was cancelled, after I left to drive in. Let the boredom begin.
I might build an annual spending/budgeting model in excel for financial planning though, just because I'm bored...

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
No snow here, of course.
50 degrees out, so its not even cold.

Of course, have to work today...but then, I worked Friday and yesterday too. Bah...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
No snow here in Colorado by the office, but there was some snow back in Chicago over the weekend.
I drove there/back. Yesterday's schedule was have a light dinner, hit the road around 5:30pm, drive all night and go straight to work. I timed it pretty well and got here at 6:30am.

:twitch:

I'm tired, and I'm shootin' for a 2:00 exit.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
damn. i wish we would get some snow. :rant:

skiing today. L is off for the week so we got lots of fun stuff to do this week.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
damn. i wish we would get some snow. :rant:

skiing today. L is off for the week so we got lots of fun stuff to do this week.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
taken minutes ago. no snow here, just a busy day in an empty office, upgrading my file sharing server.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was kinda hoping that this storm would be the snow equivalent of New Englands Katrina. I was hoping you would all get pummeled with a couple of feet instead of us for once. even though we only got a dusting. You folks ain't got jack. I phugging hate you all! Well atleast your weather or the medias inability to accurately forecast it.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Not a lot of snow but it's super windy and cold.

Being cooped up inside with a broken collarbone is still boring.

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've had a chance to pop in - I hope you all are doing well.

The snow levels were a bit of a disappointment, but at least it is snowing... maybe I'll get out on the snowshoes soon. Hopefully we'll be less busy here at work after year-end.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Someone just went whizzing down my street on a snowmobile. I <3 living in the boonies.

Got about 12-14" of snow, but the 50mph sustained winds last night blowing against my garage means more like 20-24" of snow on my driveway. Sleeping outside last night was......interesting. 1/2 way done shoveling the driveway.....snowblower wasn't having any of it.

Wound up taking the day off.....wasn't too thrilled about driving 50mi each way to and from work. I'm hoping to make up the time by working next Monday so I don't have to take a vacation day (we have the day off).

Last edited: