Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
this past weekend was the first one i've had "off" since before thanksgiving. derped around as much as possible. went out with a buddy friday night, saturday, derped around the house, put up a few more christmas lights, tried to go to an xmas party but turned around b/c the roads were bad. then worked on my cx bike. yesterday shoveled the driveway, did some derping, cleaned the basement some. not a whole heck of a lot. last week of work before 12 days off. not bad.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
You'd think with the wife being out of town for a few days, I'd sleep like a champ. But no, since I am not used to an empty bed, I tossed and turned all night. Meh.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Warmed into the low 40's during the day here, most the low valley snow is melting off, all the hills though arw still good knee deep for hiking. Adds a whole new level of work to get five miles in. Health insurance kicks in the first of the year so DH will be back on the menu

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You'd think with the wife being out of town for a few days, I'd sleep like a champ. But no, since I am not used to an empty bed, I tossed and turned all night.
Meh.
you have a dog and you slept alone.....dog does not understand his place....dog is doing it wrong

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Vacation. Haley woke up at 545am. Wifey is stuck working today, yeah...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
VA is a cluster****. Was supposed to start there this morning, but the badging system was first down, then they got my date of birth wrong so had to start over anew, and then, to add insult to injury, my computer accounts are all still inactive because of a typo in the schedule…

:facepalm: