Quantcast

!@#$ Monday GMT $#@!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

Ugh....forgot my tea. Had to venture up to the terminal for caffeine. Mingling with the flying proletariat always makes me feel so dirty.
and you call yourself a liberal...:disgust1:

you should savor your time with the peons....

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Welcome to the house of strep, I have lysoled all.

So much fun having multiple family members sick, at least the 2 month old didn't get it (yet).

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Was riding the snowpark on saturday. Downday yesterday.
Today: work:(

But it snows. Forecast is 20-30cm of fresh snow for the upcoming weekend!

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I was a climbing machine on my Friday ride. Was cleaning sections that I'd never considered rideable.

To reward myself, I ordered a new cassette that will accept one of those new d
Fangled 42t cogs for when my legs graduate to 1x10 wattmonger status.

Now back at work for another 5 days.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I set my alarm for the wrong day. Woke up with the wife's alarm at 7, which is an issue since I was expected at work at 7:30. She ended up giving me a lift and I rolled in just before 8. No procedures until 10 AM anyway, so all is well. :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I set my alarm for the wrong day. Woke up with the wife's alarm at 7, which is an issue since I was expected at work at 7:30. She ended up giving me a lift and I rolled in just before 8. No procedures until 10 AM anyway, so all is well. :thumb:
Heh - I turned off my alarm completely for the weekend... and didn't turn it back on.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Actually took the moto out for a very short ride on Saturday. It was nice in the sun, but 50mph in the shade was too damn cold. While it seemed mostly dry, there was still a ton of gravel on the fun roads and I'd rather not mess with that.

Yay, do work and stuff.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just ordered a Pike for the new bike. Started selling tons of stuff on Ebay yesterday I need to get rid of from the old bike and stuff I am taking off the new bike. Good timing as trails are not rideable at the moment.