Quantcast

>>>Monderp<<<

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It is clean. It's just 20 years old, labels are worn off, some of the plastic has yellowed and I am not anal retentive on cleaning shit. It gets wiped down regularly and that's good enough for me
Ah, delicious coffee on plastic contact from the 90s. No cleaning necessary.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
woof. it was raining so i did cast iron sear and then 450 oven treatment for steaks...except i tried to grab the handle of the skillet to turn it not long after i took it out and put it on the stovetop. ice, then lots of aloe...hopefully dat palm will not blister up too bad cause i'd like to ride sometime soon.

steaks (ny strips and filet mignons) were delicious though.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Well, that was fast. Thanks very much @johnbryanpeters :D It took me nearly 10 mins to unbox them. JBP knows how to pack things securely! Are those screws stainless? I shall recycle them.
Anyway the bars came up OK with a bit of a polish, they have the classic Haro rust under the armpits, so my plan is to probably soon shotblast them and paint/Cerakote them either fire truck red or black. Probably black. Yay! They feel just like I remember. :weee:

8EDD35B0-6CF5-498D-87E5-2EF540CAA952.jpeg

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Heading back to work for the first time in quite a while. I've been back quite often to support the factory but this is the first official office day. Let's just say it will be a day where grievances are aired.

"I've got a lot of problems with you people and now you're going to hear about it"

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Heading back to work for the first time in quite a while. I've been back quite often to support the factory but this is the first official office day. Let's just say it will be a day where grievances are aired.

"I've got a lot of problems with you people and now you're going to hear about it"
Remember other people are people too.

Well, that was fast. Thanks very much @johnbryanpeters :D It took me nearly 10 mins to unbox them. JBP knows how to pack things securely! Are those screws stainless? I shall recycle them.
Anyway the bars came up OK with a bit of a polish, they have the classic Haro rust under the armpits, so my plan is to probably soon shotblast them and paint/Cerakote them either fire truck red or black. Probably black. Yay! They feel just like I remember. :weee:

View attachment 162424
I'm happy that it arrived! Yes, the screws are stainless. For stuff like this I blast with baking soda. Enjoy it!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

did you bring a pole? have a feats of strength contest?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I always thought that if you are traveling on a roadway and the speed limit is 55 by default. That when you come to a bend and the sign says 35. You can drive 55 into the bend if you feel you can make it safely at 55. It was like a heads up or something. Sheriff said no. You need to slow down.
If it's a yellow sign then he's wrong. Fuck him, you keep doing you jd.