Quantcast

monfuckingday gmt....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I punished him at the top of the climb yesterday by giving him one of the emergency-ration Gu packets that @Full Trucker gave me back in 2014 on the Cataract Ridge ride, at which point I'm fairly certain they were already expired.

I should have given him both. :D
The top being Parmalee Gulch Rd or just at the drop in to Rutabaga?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Forgot to wake up to ride or something...just a big ole day o' meh...but, hockey season starts soon. I Hear the Blackhawks have some kid who is allegedly pretty good...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
showed @Full Trucker and buddies the goods. gave them all the shuttles, all the beers, then all the foods. great day in the hills as always.
hopefully not too much of the new gentrified shit you've told me about

FT: you saw my roots

or maybe the roots underneath those roots that some shit head removed revealing new roots but that's where I learned the rowdy

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
just spent a few hours de-anodizing some bits with oven cleaner

got two good wind gusts of the shit straight into my lungs so might hulk out tomorrow

or asphyxiate on my own dissolved alveoli

not sure which yet

All I know is that companies that make obnoxious ass colors on their aluminum shit need to pay me if they want to be recognized, not the other way around

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

or maybe the roots underneath those roots that some shit head removed revealing new roots but that's where I learned the rowdy
i took him to the other pisgah. backcountry shit mostly. thats about all i ride in the hills. we saw zero other riders all day..

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I punished him at the top of the climb yesterday by giving him one of the emergency-ration Gu packets that @Full Trucker gave me back in 2014 on the Cataract Ridge ride, at which point I'm fairly certain they were already expired.

I should have given him both. :D
Gross.

showed @Full Trucker and buddies the goods. gave them all the shuttles, all the beers, then all the foods. great day in the hills as always.
One of the best days one the bike that I can remember in recent memory. These mother fuckers know how party

The roots on top of the roots underneath your roots that showed me roots that lurked below the rocks which were covered in leafs that wanted kill me in every turn were my clue that you never cared about my existence in the first place.

Was that a complete sentence?

i took him to the other pisgah. backcountry shit mostly. thats about all i ride in the hills. we saw zero other riders all day..
Can confirm zero people and maximum fun, and a kiwi that didn’t sodomize any of us.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So, wifey wants me to go down to mid-Utah to see the eclipse this weekend, guess I know what I’ll be doing.
Driving, mostly.
I'm not clear if she's just sending you on your own or if this is a joint being traffic thing.