Quantcast

Monkeys at Big Bear Sunday?

Bullit21

Monkey
May 14, 2003
Socal
Anyone going up tomorrow the 30th? Are all of the runs open as it says on the Snow Summit Website? I tried calling yesterday but their offices were already closed. I will be on a red Bullit with a Romic and an '02 Super T and will see you there.:D

mtnbikej

Monkey
Sep 13, 2001
So. CAL.
ONly except for the fact that I am riding my XC bike. Going up to knock out a bunch of laps on the 12hr XC course.

mtnbikej

Bullit21

Monkey
May 14, 2003
Socal
I am in Brentwood. I have an Explorer and as long as you don't mind pilling your bike in with mine in the back, I will be happy to take you. My cell is (310) 339-6965.

retrofred

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
canyon country, Ca.
hey, i am going to be busy tomorrow after all and won't be albe to go. but i was wondering if you would be interested in going next weekend for the am cup 1. i will kepp your number and call during the week. my number is 818-212-9389.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Originally posted by Dog Welder
First DH of the Season! I'll be there...big chinese guy on a yellow Turner named Paul.
Paul? That's an interesting name for a Turner.

I named mine Gregory.

MD

R

Rabie

Originally posted by BMXman
haha....damn it's going to be good to see Paul again:thumb:
Paul had a dream he was riding Big Bear today. It was a funny dream.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Originally posted by Orven
was that at the first left corner on summit?
Naw it was that left hand berm right before that puny step up thing where they normally have those equally puny doubles. Was riding a friend's FOes and I was so confident that I could just rail that berm that I went into it too hot and basically highsided and became a rag doll...intresting crash.

Good seeing you all again...and Rabie you need to start running some moto tubes for all the times you flatted. But its good to see the supergo Special still running.

R

Rabie

Originally posted by Dog Welder

Good seeing you all again...and Rabie you need to start running some moto tubes for all the times you flatted. But its good to see the supergo Special still running.
I only flatted once. The other time my tire came off my rim and my tube wrapped around my cassette.