Quantcast

Monkeys dad needs help!

Slowpoke

Chimp
Mar 8, 2004
Hey guys my dad is looking to start riding with me since i have got him hooked :D but he will need a bike like a stinky or better to support what he is gonna do and how big he is (245pounds)
We will be riding trails and maybe a little dirt jumping.
if anyone has a used stinky i could get a deal on or a similar bike(please post pics) please tell me i live in Nanimo in canada i have a price of about 1500. thanks guys

Mitch

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
PEI, Canada
I wouldn't suggest a stinky for your dad. it's not a climber/cross country rig like he might want. Check out the kona clydsedales. Hardtails built for bigger gents.

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Hey, I'm a Dad and and a Clydesdale to boot. I have a Stinky with a Super T and also a Bullit with a Shiver. The Stinky is the better all around bike but both can take a beating and some serious abuse. I built the Stinky for my daughter (16) and the funny thing is that when we ride she prefers the Bullit so I end up riding the Stinky. It really does not matter to me because both bikes are AWESOME. I think your Dad would be happy with either of these bikes. Oh, how old is your Dad? I'm 45!!! Good luck!!!