Quantcast

More Beech Footage

TreeMagnet

Chimp
Aug 16, 2009
Dirty south
Thanks on the vid! Yea i was plannin on filming the dirty bird but got talked into riding. After practice on saturday we went to ride sugar and i wrecked my rear 729 so couldnt race sunday. Wish i would of of brought the camera the bird was sick mad props to you boone boys for the course! Ill prob end up filming the next beech race i dont think ill have a new wheel by then.

Thanks on the vid! Yea i was plannin on filming the dirty bird but got talked into riding. After practice on saturday we went to ride sugar and i wrecked my rear 729 so couldnt race sunday. Wish i would of of brought the camera the bird was sick mad props to you boone boys for the course! Ill prob end up filming the next beech race i dont think ill have a new wheel by then.
Probably better off you didn't film the Bird - with guys like Butch and Jeremy taking all the photogs out you were probably safer riding:D

Nice vids. That Big Creek park in GA looks fun - is it open for anyone to ride?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Probably better off you didn't film the Bird - with guys like Butch and Jeremy taking all the photogs out you were probably safer riding:D

Nice vids. That Big Creek park in GA looks fun - is it open for anyone to ride?
Big Creek used to be a blast and there was this angry rock troll there that struck fear in the hearts of riders:rant:....but I hear he's mellowed out. They have a lot of fun there.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Sweet footage of my lil guy at the end. he already has both casts off an will be ridin again soon. thx
If I could make a really helpful suggestion, get him an on sale pair of adidas, puma,vans,duffs, etc and take them to one of these guys to be resoled with Stealth rubber from 5.10 and his riding will be much safer and in control.

WYATT & DAD SHOE REPAIR SPEC.
3911COUNTRY CLUB RD.
WINSTON-SALEM, NORTH CAROLINA 27104
USA
336-765-4392

RICKS RESOLE
P.O. BOX 25
COOSA, GEORGIA 30129
USA
706-378-1128
sandrockrick@aol.com

Or order the kit yourself off FiveTen's site:
http://www.fiveten.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=3_28&products_id=99&osCsid=01480e1b062c31b448ae858b700623db

C-4 Dot resole kit. Not trying to be a know it all, just want to see the kid get down the mountain safe. As fast as he is, they can only boost his already brimming confidence...and maybe reduce your co-pay?;)

Anybody wear 7 1/2's? $40!! http://www.fiveten.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=29&osCsid=f9d7ea27f27ae1aec055538db9505e99

Last edited:

SCHANEWOLF

Chimp
Jul 2, 2009
Thx Bizutch. I used to race Dual slalom an DH bout 10 yrs ago an so much has changed. I will check into those soles. Hopefully i can get a Dh bike soon to shred with him. Thx again

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Great. Thanks for the lack of weekend warrior fist pumping. The filming is top notch. However who is that goon crashing into the tree in the poop shoot?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Best part is you looking back at the camera like "aww sh!t, someone filmed that" and then us getting full view of the name on the back of your jersey:thumb:
:D That happened during my qualifier run and actually asked him if he got it on film. I don't think he said anything, but I see now that he did.

TreeMagnet

Chimp
Aug 16, 2009
Dirty south
Yea doug i got it i should of left the audio in there it was pretty funny how the first thing you said was "Did you get that?" Ill be up there this weekend filming just ordered a wide angle lens so i can closer up for better shots. I really wish i would of filmed the dirty bird there are some good shots to be had on that course. Thanks for all the compliments guys ive only been filming for a tlittle over a month so things should be getting better.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Its a joke. We are all weekend warriors. Even those of us that race in the "pro" class. Its funny how serious we take ourselves standing on a little podium.
Accomplishment is accomplishment. The accomplishment of something as simple as getting a woody deserves a cheer, especially in the vet class:rofl:.

Last edited:

rewster

Monkey
Feb 3, 2007
charlotte nc
Accomplishment is accomplishment. The accomplishment of something as simple as a Getting a woody deserves a cheer, especially in the vet class:rofl:.
well said....no need to belittle someone's accomplishment because the last part of a video "did nothing for you". I know I'd be cheering like mad if I actually made a single race run this season without crashing horribly

on that note, who's that hack pinnin' it off the manhuck?

Last edited:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Just don't take yourselves too seriously is all I am getting at. We are just regular Joes riding our bikes and having fun. Ed was the only podium rider that gave it the appropriate response.