Quantcast

More Canadian News...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MP apologizes for calling Americans 'bastards'
Last Updated Thu, 27 Feb 2003 7:07:12

OTTAWA - A Liberal MP has apologized for saying about Americans: "I hate those bastards."

MP Carolyn Parrish was speaking to reporters about Canada's diplomatic initiative on Iraq. At the end of her comments, after most of the cameras were turned off, Parrish said, "Damn Americans … I hate those bastards."
(MORE)

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
it's funny 'cause it's true...

the best part about that article is that the gist of it is Canadians don't like Americans and think Bush is a moron, but they shouldn't say it out loud because they need US commerce.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Tenchiro
I just think it is funny how many Canadians don't realize that they are Americans too.
I think its funny how Canadians think Americans could give a rats ass about what they think. How is Canadian opinion relevant anyway? :)

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
Originally posted by brock
It shows the obvious link to terrorists

So whats up then. your letting terrorists cross your border, your buying lumber from trerrorists, american companys are opening chain stores and factorys in a terroist filled country?

I dont see how havin a letter in a counrtys name really means anything.

:confused:

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
no one cares what anyone else thinks... it don't matter what bastardic moronic impotent stoner country y'all y'all come from.

i have greater respect for the US than my country.... at least they're trying to do something about something that pisses them off - i just don't agree with their methods. its like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole (and i can't believe you're still readin my frickin post).

yet, like i was sayin... opinions are like ASSHOLES, everyone got's at least one (i've got a crack and hole in mine)

:D

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
Originally posted by Dirt rider
So whats up then. your letting terrorists cross your border, your buying lumber from trerrorists, american companys are opening chain stores and factorys in a terroist filled country?

I dont see how havin a letter in a counrtys name really means anything.

:confused:

It's really too bad that there is no way to convey sarcasm on message boards.

For the record. I don't think Canada needs regime change, nor do I believe they are linked to terrorism.

Next time I'll try and make my jokes funny, less subtle, or both.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
"I've tried to encourage members of the House and Senate to recognize they are public figures and they should exercise a certain amount of discretion in what they say," he said.

That's funny

Translations: "Yes of course they're idiots. Just don't say it out loud!"

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
Originally posted by brock
It's really too bad that there is no way to convey sarcasm on message boards.

For the record. I don't think Canada needs regime change, nor do I believe they are linked to terrorism.

Next time I'll try and make my jokes funny, less subtle, or both.

OH yah a sarcasim simly would be good.. any hoo No harm done:D