Quantcast

more whistler!

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
edinSvenson2 said:
Whistler was sick, excluding the time I had to watch Kai get schooled down b-line by some quebec'ian girl on a 4x4. Ha!

Seriously though, what time are you frewts leaving on Monday?
she didn't school me :mad:
i was just letting her have her space :rolleyes:

i say we get up there right at 10:00 or 10:30 on monday and ride the entire day. :monkey:

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
she was on a black and white bike, i dont really remember what kind it was but i know it was not a rm6

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
shootr said:
What was she riding? She may not have been Quebecois.. she might have been from Switzerland..

Was she on a Rocky RM6?
Are you the only one around with a ss 24? I was at the base chatting with crashing and I think I saw you. Didn't want to just walk up to some strange guy and say hi.

Oh and Taylor asked me to give a shoutout to Tranny-pete...;)

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
Roasted said:
Are you the only one around with a ss 24? I was at the base chatting with crashing and I think I saw you. Didn't want to just walk up to some strange guy and say hi.

Oh and Taylor asked me to give a shoutout to Tranny-pete...;)
i'll be up there today with a couple of my buddies...i'll be riding a giant dh team, one guy will be riding a silver azonic and another guy will be riding that yeti dh9 that was posted in the PNW forum...plus i think we'll be with a couple other dudes

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
DrewS said:
i'll be up there today with a couple of my buddies...i'll be riding a giant dh team, one guy will be riding a silver azonic and another guy will be riding that yeti dh9 that was posted in the PNW forum...plus i think we'll be with a couple other dudes
If you see someone in a casual work wear (khaki's and a blue shirt) just say hi. I am working today and that is what I wear :)

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
Mitzel123 said:
she was on a black and white bike, i dont really remember what kind it was but i know it was not a rm6

Sounds like Annie Bisson to me. Blonde hair, blue eyes, rides a 4x4. She's originally from Quebec, but lives here on the Shore. She definitely rips up Whistler!!!