doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Friday was our 2nd annual "Troyathlon."

Unload the bikes up in the Blue mtns, near Mt Misery
Babysitting a pack of tee dubs:

IMG-3363.jpg

IMG-3364.jpg

Almost down the mountain, about 25 miles each way.
The Grande Ronde is in sight.

IMG-3365.jpg

Second leg of the event is to let this feller grill us some burgers at the restaurant in Troy.
shilo.jpg

And the third leg of the trip is a quick float on the Grande Ronde with a couple crik beers to cool off before riding back up the mountain.

IMG-5379.JPEG

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I need to start riding dirtbikes like I rode mountainbikes.

I'll be in a wheelchair by next thursday. Come say hi.
To the first part :thumb:. Please do and have yourself filmed, I always enjoyed your edits.

Second part: no! :nope:

MonkeyGut

Monkey
Dec 8, 2006
Fires of 2000 remnants. Almost all the dead are now down. The light rain the day before had their typical gray look turned to a more shiny silver up close. There's always goodies out there that we happen upon with curious eyes...

Attachments

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So a dude up the street has a Talaria Sting that he let me ride. He upgraded the pegs and went with a different rear sprocket.

He talked like it was crazy fast, but I thought it was pretty slow..it was at 65% charge.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
So a dude up the street has a Talaria Sting that he let me ride. He upgraded the pegs and went with a different rear sprocket.

He talked like it was crazy fast, but I thought it was pretty slow..it was at 65% charge.
They make an after-market ESC, battery, and motor for the Talaria that will burn the knobs off in a flat second. The stock bike isn't that impressive on pavement but def does the shop in the dirt. its way faster than you think on single track.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They make an after-market ESC, battery, and motor for the Talaria that will burn the knobs off in a flat second. The stock bike isn't that impressive on pavement but def does the shop in the dirt. its way faster than you think on single track.
It felt more like an ebike than an emoto. I could see it being fun, but the Ultra has more kick stock.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I've taken a fancy to the ride-share mopeds we've got in this town, fer putzin' around on errands and shit. I imagine the electric thrust experienced from one of these machines is like riding a Brutale.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Surprised as German manufacturers seem to have an excellent track record in this area.https://jalopnik.com/bmw-stops-sale-of-gas-powered-motorcycles-in-the-u-s-o-1850862871

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
when you get your thingy?
I will sell mine this Spring, but I found a Chinese supplier that claims $1400 shipped, so I might take a chance on that. PayPal will cover it, so I can't get scammed, but I could bag a sweet deal, or just get one in Beaverton for $4k at the dealer.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
No idea if this has been posted, but figured this was the best thread.

I have never seen anything like this.
Is it production which is my guess or back shed?

1696633771952.jpeg