Quantcast

Mount Snow Mountain Bike Festival July 24-25, 2010

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Mountain Bike Festival featuring Eastern States Cup #5 & Root 66 XC
The Mount Snow Mountain Bike Festival weekend features race #5 of the Eastern States Cup Downhill Series and the Root 66 Race Series. This weekend is packed with downhill and endurance racing action.

Saturday: Take the majority of the day to practice our XC and DH courses for Sunday’s races. Super D action takes place at 3:00pm and for those who love beating on themselves the hill climb is at noon.

Sunday: XC kicks off at 9:30am with the CAT3 riders, CAT1 & pros at 11am and CAT2 at 1:30pm. The final Mount Snow race of the Eastern States Cup cranks up at 11am.

DH race start order: CAT2, CAT1, PRO, CAT3, all females

Cross country and road group rides for all ability levels will take place at 10am on Saturday. Come by and let our local guides show you the area like you’ve never seen it before.

FOR CURRENT 2010 ESC POINT STANDINGS, CLICK HERE.

Last edited:

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
The past two ESC Races at Mt Snow have been so much fun .... looking forward to hanging out with the crew.

PArider29

Monkey
Jan 20, 2010
back to NC
Checked the Standings and I'm still in the running for the Series.

Plenty of racing left to get in on the ESC championship

Must compete in a minimum of 3 RACES to qualify for "Eastern States Cup Series" winner. Must be present at final race in order to receive payout.

I already got the Progrt and the GES race in now I'm Headed up for the Mt Snow race.

Check the points

MM_Freak

Chimp
Oct 28, 2008
Western Mass.
The mountain will be open Friday and lifts running from 10am-4pm not sure if the course will be taped but u can just follow the map.

I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to make it this weekend but my fork is still in Cal. getting rebuilt after a blown out at Pats Peak last weekend. If it ships tomorrow I'll be there first thing Saturday morn. If not I'll still be there Sunday with my 2 lil kids to watch.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
I have my trusty Shiver you could borrow for the weekend.

The mountain will be open Friday and lifts running from 10am-4pm not sure if the course will be taped but u can just follow the map.

I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to make it this weekend but my fork is still in Cal. getting rebuilt after a blown out at Pats Peak last weekend. If it ships tomorrow I'll be there first thing Saturday morn. If not I'll still be there Sunday with my 2 lil kids to watch.

Last edited:

MM_Freak

Chimp
Oct 28, 2008
Western Mass.
Haha seems like everyone has a spare shiver laying around. Your the 3rd person to offer me a shiver for the weekend. It still amazes me how generous bikers are your the 5th person to offer me a fork to use. Hell one guy at pats peak offered me his entire bike to race on. I just spoke with the guys at CR1engineering and they will be getting to my fork tomorrow so as long as UPS gets their job done I should be there with my bike 100% :thumb: Thanks for the offer non the less.

FYI the lifts don't start running daily till the 25th of Sept. and thats only for scenic rides according to the website.

http://mountsnow.com/summer/?page_id=283

Mount Snow

Gateway to Vermont
Apr 21, 2010
Just so you know the lift will be running for downhill access on Friday if you are coming up. We are going to try and set as much of the course as we can today and tomorrow so if anyone comes up they can ride it.