Quantcast

Mountain Bike Weekend Jim Thorpe....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
does that mean we're one too many for the cabin? Not a big deal, I know my tent is rain proof.
Yeah!!

Here is the final group,

Stosh
Aubrey (my girlfriend)
Jackson (my other girlfriend)
Crazy Sweeper
Echo
TreeSaw
Squirl (or something like that)

I'll be sending an PM out to Treesaw shortly, Echo can you respond to the PM I sent you the other day with shirt size your address.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
TreeSaw said:
I knew you would be ;) We'll plan to meet up in B'hmpton and ride out together or something :thumb:
Let me know if you guys do... I'm in binghamton and wouldn't mind caravanning down. Heck, if parking is going to be an issue, perhaps we can all carpool it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Let me know if you guys do... I'm in binghamton and wouldn't mind caravanning down. Heck, if parking is going to be an issue, perhaps we can all carpool it.
Jackson, I think Echo was going to come down Friday afternoon. That could be the only sticking point. Not sure if that has changed.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
That would probably be better for me, but we'll see when the date gets closer.
Ok cool, I know my GF will be coming down later as well.

Edit: BTW you get my e-mail?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
jacksonpt said:
Excellent! That sounds like a good plan. When are you planning on heading down?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
No firm plan as yet. I'd love to head down thursday after work, but more than likely I'll go down earlyish on Friday. Once the date gets closer I'll see how my wife is feeling and how much/long the baby is sleeping. That will probably be the determining factor.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
jacksonpt said:
No firm plan as yet. I'd love to head down thursday after work, but more than likely I'll go down earlyish on Friday. Once the date gets closer I'll see how my wife is feeling and how much/long the baby is sleeping. That will probably be the determining factor.
Definately! Keep us posted and hopefully we can car pool it!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
:)

I got my tent out this weekend to air it out. I think I might buy a smaller tent before MBW though.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I would love to go to this years festival. I went to 11 MBW's. I love those trails. Rock gardens :heart: and 100' cliffs. Last year I skipped it :confused: Is there any tickets left?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdcamb said:
I would love to go to this years festival. I went to 11 MBW's. I love those trails. Rock gardens :heart: and 100' cliffs. Last year I skipped it :confused: Is there any tickets left?
E-mail me at the address in the first post in this thread.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
You would show up just to kick Stosh's butt. :)
I'm not exacly sure why you thought you could post in this thread since you won't be attending MBW.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd love to go. But I have been travelling for work so much spending a weekend at home with my doggies beats out even the most tempting of bike weekends. Post plenty of pictures and I will live vicariously through yous guys.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
I'd love to go. But I have been travelling for work so much spending a weekend at home with my doggies beats out even the most tempting of bike weekends. Post plenty of pictures and I will live vicariously through yous guys.
you can bring your doggies with you!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Just to get people fired up here are some pics from last year at MBW......