Quantcast

MRP Stage damper bleed / full service?

Discussion in 'The Shop' started by StiHacka, Nov 14, 2016.

1. StiHacka

StiHacka Compensating for something

Rep/Likes:
    261 / 2,109
    i͓̽t͓̽ i͓̽s͓̽ fu͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ o͓̽f s͓̽t͓̽a͓̽r͓̽s͓̽
    Anyone got any experience with %SUBJ%? I asked MRP about 200hrs service instructions for Stage but they sent me instructions for 200mm Groove which cannot be any more different (dual crown, upside down, IFP instead of a bladder, but with a piggyback). All I've found is this video which looks legit. Of course, it showcases $50 proprietary tools... :twitch:

Since bladder and not IFP, can I replace oil just by pouring old out and refilling with new through the top opening?

I've been expecting a bit better documentation of their service steps. :banghead:

Please register to disable this ad.

2. StiHacka

Rep/Likes:
    261 / 2,109
    Ping, anyone has any servicing experience with these? I've tried to re-bleed mine, and ran into some problems. There are no manuals, no videos, no schemas available anywhere. I've just asked MRP to send me a servicing manual for the fork again but my hopes aren't very high at this point.

3. StiHacka

Rep/Likes:
    261 / 2,109
    Aaand they delivered and gave me what I needed. Kudos to MRP, they sent me their damper service videos. The Stage is quite easy to work on when you know what you need to do.

#3 -   Mar 4, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Dom-fr

Dom-fr Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Hi there.

I am experiencing the same issue's you had with mrp. Could you please forward me the informations you recieved?

5. StiHacka

Rep/Likes:
    261 / 2,109
    Check your PMs, let me know if you were successful. You will need the bleeding tools.