Quantcast

Mt. Hood or Willamette Pass DH Race

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Snacks said:
We are coming down for the DH race for sure, but I'm on the fence about doing the Super D. I'm not really in climbing race shape:oink: I think I'll bring my DH and trail bike down and see how I feel.
Gotcha. I'm going to try to get there about 9:15 or so on Saturday. I might just race Saturday and skip the DH race though. I am itchiing to go ride teh Mckenzie trail Sunday.

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Hey all,

I'm moving to Portland on Wednesday this week. Due to having to drive the U-Haul from Eugene, and having to leave my car there, I won't have a ride down to the race this weekend. I am open to leaving on Friday or Saturday. I would either need to be dropped at my car in Eugene on the way down (preferable), or on the way out after the race.

You can call me at 541.231.2769 or email me at: sam.littlefield@gmail.com Please feel free to send on the text of this message if you read this and know someone in the PDX area that could possibly help out a fellow rider/racer.

Thanks guys!

-Sam Littlefield

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
Sam, I'd help ya, but we're staying in Corvallis so taking you to Eugene would be kind of out of the way. Plus there will be no room in the car--2 DH bikes IN the car, 2 of us, and a snorting pug!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
GrapeApe79 said:
Sam, I'd help ya, but we're staying in Corvallis so taking you to Eugene would be kind of out of the way. Plus there will be no room in the car--2 DH bikes IN the car, 2 of us, and a snorting pug!
Oh my god am I a sucker for a snorting pug!! Can I play with your dog at the race?:)