Quantcast

mt.hood roll call

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
yea! he wont go for it though... He's a pussy
hm... I would have to agree. I rode Beacon on a hardtail with a broken elbow, was way slower than I would have been on my dh bike, but that's all I had. GET OUT THERE AND RIDE!!!

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Bumber, It would be sweet if you could make it though. It sounds like it will be a good turn out. I'm looking forward to it. I'm not looking forward to only having 2.5 hours to pratice though, but then again, I only got 2 practice runs in at beacon... So I guess that's kind of the way things are goign for me this year.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Bumber, It would be sweet if you could make it though. It sounds like it will be a good turn out. I'm looking forward to it. I'm not looking forward to only having 2.5 hours to pratice though, but then again, I only got 2 practice runs in at beacon... So I guess that's kind of the way things are goign for me this year.
it'll be crazy fast practice then its goin

elRey

Turbo Monkey
2.5 hours wouldn't be so bad if it didnt take two hours to get to the top of the lift.

L

luelling

I would race both DH and XC.....BUT....I'm getting married the following weekend. My girl lets me race my butt off, but if I crash and get jacked up the week before our wedding she may very well kick me in the balls

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
I would race both DH and XC.....BUT....I'm getting married the following weekend. My girl lets me race my butt off, but if I crash and get jacked up the week before our wedding she may very well kick me in the balls
there nothing like a swift kick in the ballz from a loved one

cederrowe

Monkey
Feb 18, 2006
portland, oregon
Hey Trevor good luck! My Turner is done and sitting in my living room, wish I could make it up! First time back on a bike in a month and a new one at that won't be a race...if you want to hit up the zoo so I can see if I am healed yet give me a call..I lost my phone in the ocean and lost your number..later....ceder

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
yea, for sure, is it still your old number? ill give you a call tomarrow. anyway, about the race, it was pretty bomb with the little bit of rain it got, i thought it made it way better