NM
super nice dan

long zooms and huge pans mkae for big clips. makes it look great

this track would have been great for TV

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
I wish norba would get their **** together. I love that course it is just not worth traveling from CO to race.

That video brought back so many memories. Seeing those guys doubling and gapping sections it just mind blowing knowing how fast they are going to be able to accomplish that.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Holy sh!tballz...

That course looked really fast - the pros were pinning it w-i-d-e open. Looks like a really fun course. There was one guy in there that looked like he was going to get bucked at around 50mph...

Thanks for a cool vid Dan.:)

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
biker3 said:
Footage is badass. Im loving the Lehikoinen shot but the music HAS to go.
not minaar?

the music is a bit offensive, not a fan of that, but that is why we have volume knobs!

biker3

Turbo Monkey
bcd said:
not minaar?

the music is a bit offensive, not a fan of that, but that is why we have volume knobs!
Im pretty sure it's Lehikoinen, he has the crazy huge silver visor and wing on his helmet. I was all pumped about skipping Mt Snow because I figured Norba would ruin things up there but seeing that track makes you forget the BS. We def missed out Alex.

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
biker3 said:
Footage is badass. Im loving the Lehikoinen shot but the music HAS to go.
Meh, i like the video/music personally. If you don't like it you can always edit it , or mute it and play your own music in the background

Geoff G.

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
scituate mass
those shots really captured the speed, that section before the big lift house was getting insaine. Great vid, that's one of the only rap songs I like, it goes well with agressive riding.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Thanks for all the complements guys.

Music - Only reason I chose it was for the beat, I don't really pay much attention to the lyrics in rap music so some of it might be offensive without me knowing!

Dan

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
sweet video... great job panning with the riders. Those guys were definitely hauling ass!