Quantcast

MTB on SB BMX track?

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Anyone know, i know there are alot of SB guys on here. I'd assume like most tracks they'll let you on with a MTB bike, but just want to check.

Also are they sticklers for the pads rule? Back in Indy they didn't care if you didn't have pads on a MTB.

b stevens

Chimp
Jul 12, 2004
nbl dropped the pad rule, but long pants and sleeves are a must, I use my mtx bike all the time for bmx.

animal 52

Chimp
Aug 23, 2002
This is unverified, but a friend told me you had to disconnect your front brake to ride there. ( SB = Santa Barbara right?)

It's super fun though. Wish I had something like that where I'm living now. Then again, it'd be covered with snow anyway...

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
animal 52 said:
This is unverified, but a friend told me you had to disconnect your front brake to ride there. ( SB = Santa Barbara right?)

It's super fun though. Wish I had something like that where I'm living now. Then again, it'd be covered with snow anyway...

That would strange if you had too. Unless they've changed the rules, your just required to have a working rear brake, does say that has to be your only one.