Quantcast

Must admit, I'm rather dissapointed (NON BIKE RELATED)

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
Originally posted by Fulton
Pizza Hut's new Buffalo Chicken Pizza sucks ass:( .

thats all.
crap, thats too bad. I had high hopes.

oh well

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
man I love anything buffalo chicken too.....have you noticed that everyone is trying to change the chicken wing?

there is every flavor on earth chicken wing but I think I will always choose buffalo.....

Jul 17, 2003
Salt Lake City
If anybody has a Ruby Tuesday's restaurant nearby, they offer a Buffalo Chicken sandwich. Basically it's a wendy's spicey chicken but the hot wing sauce is part of the breading or whatever. The cool thing is, you can get them to make it with mega hot sauce instead of the mellow stuff that normally comes on it. That's a tasty samich.

Second, on State and about 2050 south in Salt Lake City there's a pizza joint called the Rusted Sun or something. This place offers a Buffalo Wing calzone. It is awesome. I would eat it every day if I could.

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
I was in Chicago for work last week and we went to a place called Kingston Mines........a blues place that has a "restaurant" in the back. It's really a hole in the wall where you put in your order and you go get your own food in the back of the place.

Man the wings there were so good!!!!!!!!! Ribs were really good too but the wings stood out...

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Originally posted by jmvar
man I love anything buffalo chicken too.....have you noticed that everyone is trying to change the chicken wing?

there is every flavor on earth chicken wing but I think I will always choose buffalo.....
Yeah no doubt.
I was at a party the other day where they catered in 3 types of wings. one was teriyaki, one was BBQ, and one was just tasted plain. I almost cried.
No need for nothing fancy, I just wanted to hot azz Buffalo wings straight up.

As far as Pizza Hut. Big surprise there.
At least the end of the commercial was funny.

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
ironically, some of the best chicken wings I've ever had, are at this chinese resturant where my buddy bartends. mmmmmmm, think i might head over there for lunch:drool: they aren't even on the menu, the chef just marinates'em in whatever spices and stuff he has available. They'll probably give me ulcers, but what the hell, that's what medical insurance is for, right?

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
Originally posted by stoney98
dominos buffalo wings are ok, but they dont have enough of that, "time to sit down" kick to the back of the head to them, it's more like a punch in the gut.
agreed, and that punch to the gut turns in to what later feels like a fire in your ass:eek: :D

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
Were you suckered into ordering one by the dumbusty blonde on the ads?
actually, now that I think of it, it was my wife that wanted them after seeing the commercial.........:eviltongu :thumb: :D

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I am gonna have to go on the record and say I can't think of many things more foul (fowl :monkey: ) than buffalo wings.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I live like 1 minute from a pizza hut.

There's a sewage drain or something, it makes their pizza smell like.......well you know, sewage. Haven't eaten there in a while unless it gets delivered :)

I use to eat pizza hut all the time at school or at home. It was good stuff. Was never really that bad. I remember back in the days when we'd play football we would order their BIGFOOT pizza for like $12. It was by far their best bargin in mid-90's time.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by Spunger
I use to eat pizza hut all the time at school or at home. It was good stuff. Was never really that bad. I remember back in the days when we'd play football we would order their BIGFOOT pizza for like $12. It was by far their best bargin in mid-90's time.
My man, if you think Pizza Slut makes a good pie, you desperately need to visit N.Y.C. Getting a good pizza from the Slut is like getting a good Philly Cheesesteak from McDonalds. :dead:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Never been a fan of pizza hut.

Pappa Murphy take and bake! The germs from the highschool kids that make the pizza gets cooked off in my oven at home.......no chances for any pissed of 17 yr olds to spit in my box before delivery....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD

I ate an entire one of those bigfoot pizzas at my 6th grade graduation :) someone didnt think the skinny kid could do it!

I havent changed much, I'll eat an entire sleezers (Little Ceasers) pizza for a snack. I've also been known to eat an entire Papa Johns Pizza :)

Me likey Pizza :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
My man, if you think Pizza Slut makes a good pie, you desperately need to visit N.Y.C. Getting a good pizza from the Slut is like getting a good Philly Cheesesteak from McDonalds. :dead:
Damn I miss real Pizza, there is nothing that even resembles good pizza around here. My favorite place ever is Gino's Pizza off of Rte 44 in Poughkeepsie NY.

Chicago deep dish is good stuff too, but a completely different animal.

crono35

Monkey
Feb 11, 2002
irvine
I remember back in the days when we'd play football we would order their BIGFOOT pizza for like $12. It was by far their best bargin in mid-90's time.

I forget which company it was, but there was this one commercial that said "what would you rather put in your mouth- [insert brand pizza] or a BIG FOOT?" .... I thought it was funny.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Wow I didn't think so many would remember the mighty big foot pizza. Good times, good times :)

We have some good pizza places here but most are comerical in the area. Rusty's (local chain in so cali), dominos, pizza hut, 1 little ceasars, giovanni's (pretty good stuff) and deno's and some other little places here and there.

Funny thing is, I like lingusa on my pizza and only 1 place in town does it. I'd be all over delivery pizza if they offered it but none do, it's pick up only!

I agree though, NYC has some killer grub including pizza :)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
There are places FAR BETTER than NYC IMO. Like the place my cousin owns. Vince and Dominics. Its "real" italian food. its OH SO GOOD!

Even if I had to pay, it would still be as good :D

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
It was cursed by J. Simpson from the start and therefore inherently bad. Anything that woman touches will turn to crap. That is an irrefutable law of nature that is true in any situation. No good can ever come from anything remotely related to her. She may look good, but that is just her tractor boobs...er, beam pulling you in. Just when you think she's alright BAM! she opens her mouth, releasing words that defy all logic and comprehension, causing the laws of physics to collaspe and suck the entire universe into a black hole.

Trust me on this one. She is to be avoided at all costs.

Sound crazy? Or is it so incrediblely sane that I just blew your mind?

Think about it.;)