Quantcast

Mutha phuckin rain

J

JRB

Is ruining today's ride. I may drive an hour and a half to ride. It looks dry NW of here and there are some good trails there. Maybe wumpus will go.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
i know how you feel about the rain thing...in asheville we got drilled by the remains of 3 hurricanes so i didn't ride much then, but now the weather is nice and we're back in school. so, now i'm saying: i'd rather ride my bike in the rain.

alot of rain makes things more interesting...but at least you're still on a bike

J

JRB

Not raining today here. Really nice. Trails are soaked so it'll be the road bike. I couldn't get out of bed in time to drive 20 minutes to ride with friends in Salado. Going to do 30 - 45 from here later.

J

JRB

For those not from Austin, City Park does not get muddy. It is all limestone and does get slick though. The Austin saying is City Park is always dry. I really like to ride there. It is very technical. It is not fun wet. Imagine up and down ledges as far as you can see on wet limestone. :eek:

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Uhhhh. Is somebody else using your account?
I do. I just don't like 2 drops. No biggie. I am nearly back to my old self any way. :nuts: