Quantcast

My Bike

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
that looks like a fun ride there. and that's a lovely black border around that picture to boot

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
nice. did that image come off a video? it looks kinda pixelly......

now we want pictures of you ON the bike. stunting.

:p

Apollo_K

Chimp
Aug 16, 2003
Stunting?? eheh, jut wait a couple days and I'll have some great pictures of the trails My friends I built...Id say pretty damn good for how dry god damn So.Cal is..just wait

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
STEEEEEEEEVCELEAYELCE

We must ride soon, PM me and I will tell you of a secret place to ride that is REALLY Fun and free.

We can ride there soon. I have a hub for you.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Originally posted by schaefdog
STEEEEEEEEVCELEAYELCE

We must ride soon, PM me and I will tell you of a secret place to ride that is REALLY Fun and free.

We can ride there soon. I have a hub for you.
I might could wanna ride some place for free. if it's dry and not crowded of course. ;)

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
Its usually not very crowded at all. If you arent busy tonight and dont have anything to do early in the morning we are going out there tonight. It would be fun to have some company (its really fun if you like quarters and vert stuff)

There is a 6 foot deep bowl, a 5.5 foot spine out of the bowl into a 15 foot tall vert wall, and crossing the flat of the vert wall/spine there is a 9 foot half pipe, on one side of the bowl there is a 3.5 foot tall sub box, and the other side is a curved wallride that extends around the bowl for quite some way. There is coping almost all the way around the bowl, and the spine is a street spine (no coping)

If this sounds like your bag, let me know PNJ

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
eh.

I was busy tonight......

I've been to the place you mention before. it's a good time and i'm really pissed/bummed i miss out tonight.
is the owl still there?

the next free day I get is sunday.

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
lol, the owl has relocated, I guess some of the guys have scared it away. We havent left yet lol. We are going to leave soon. I might make a trek down there on sunday, Skatebarn on thursday if your so inclined? would be fun to meet more BMXers.