Quantcast

My camera Sucks

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
pffftttttt.... Adrian should step it up then and see if his M6 will hold up to the Blindside....Oh wait..... thats right.... i beat his M6 with my DIrtbag last year!!!!!

You guys going to be at woodward???

The_Sluck

Chimp
May 14, 2007
pffftttttt.... Adrian should step it up then and see if his M6 will hold up to the Blindside....Oh wait..... thats right.... i beat his M6 with my DIrtbag last year!!!!!

Yikes. I guess that makes 1 point DirtyMike for that November race and, oh I dunno, 6 points The Sluck for this last Winter Series? With the slow@$$ M6 and its fat@$$ rider and all :p

And no I won't be at Woody. Wouldn't want to burst your bubble or steal your thunder or nothin'. Hehe

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Adrian won't be there. He's got a DH clinic to run in Aliso for some third world country upcomers. He's famous in two Southeast Asian countries. It must be due to his fast videos. :p

You guys are so competitive...

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Adrian won't be there. He's got a DH clinic to run in Aliso for some third world country upcomers. He's famous in two Southeast Asian countries. It must be due to his fast videos. :p

You guys are so competitive...
Adrian is sooo vain. :rolleyes:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Yikes. I guess that makes 1 point DirtyMike for that November race and, oh I dunno, 6 points The Sluck for this last Winter Series? With the slow@$$ M6 and its fat@$$ rider and all :p

And no I won't be at Woody. Wouldn't want to burst your bubble or steal your thunder or nothin'. Hehe
I am pretty sure I got you more than just once last year my friend.

Whats so important you cant come race?

3/5 of the winter series to be for sure. and.... wait.... what happened at the last woodward!!!!!!

Damnit we all need to just go out for a fuggin ride somewhere and scare the holy **** out of each other.

Last edited:

Micro-Sanjay

I invented Erbon Assolt
Nov 26, 2001
Tustin- not in OC
I saw you guys and I'm sure adrian have beaten you a lot including practice runs.
He's a good jumper too. I was like standing behind ultranoob one time at the rock section and saw you come and we went, ok. Then we heard the chainslaps and barely saw adrian followed by mike castilyo and we're like, deng. power and stuff.

The_Sluck

Chimp
May 14, 2007
I am pretty sure I got you more than just once last year my friend.

Whats so important you cant come race?

3/5 of the winter series to be for sure. and.... wait.... what happened at the last woodward!!!!!!

Damnit we all need to just go out for a fuggin ride somewhere and scare the holy **** out of each other.
Oh. I thought you meant the one back in November when I first brought out the M6. You did spank me quite a bit in '08 though. But that was soo last year's news just like your Dirtbag :biggrin:.

I'm not coming this weekend because TKCastle and Abstrakt sent me PMs saying that I better not show up because your feelings might get hurt when I bump you down a spot on the rankings. Ouch. Hehe.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Dirty... heal up bro. You looked like you were in bad shape at the med tent. I'm tellin ya, that fly over with the Medi-Vac copter was a bad omen.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Nope, didnt speed it up. thats the actual speed I was going. It looks a touch jerky because I mounted it to the Bars. WAY more stable than the standard lense was on the bars. I was using video spin for my movies, but my trial ran out, so I went with Movie maker, video spin seems to stablize the video better during processing.