Quantcast

My new hardtail - ain't she purdy (KHS)

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
HippieKai said:
boo...i'm just jealous because mine got squished.
looks good though.
I took this for a spin today, oh yea you would like it. Oh wait I don't even like hardtails........but I like this one..........hhhhmmmmm :think: do I really need another bike...... :think: :evil:

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
bikeguy100k said:
AKA Knowledge Health and Science....
Aka: Kung, Ho, Shue the original guys who started the company. That knowlege health science thing is some sort of marketing idea.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
I like it :love: . It's a DJ 200 pro xl frame. After riding the Evil then getting on the Identiti I wanted some thing more like the Evil again. By this weekend I'll have the steerer tube cut down so I can fit a padset on it for the bmx track. I think MB is going to race her at PI.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Five said:
What? you're going to loan it to MB? Man, and I thought you were going to buck up and line up on the gate.
if it helps, you can pretend i am him and call me scott on sunday. i'll answer to scooter or scoot as well.... :thumb:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Megan Black said:
if it helps, you can pretend i am him and call me scott on sunday. i'll answer to scooter or scoot as well.... :thumb:
I'll try, but I don't think I can mistake you for Scott....unless I take my glasses off. :)

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Bibs is this a case of that situational bisexuality thing? :love: If I drop any thing at the races I'm kicking over to someonelse to bend over and pick up. Five if you can mistake me for MB without your glasses I better cinch my bro up another notch. So far I really like the bike set up the way it is but I don't have as much ride time on it as some people (SW.)

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
MB only rode it a little over 1 lap so we'll have to wait another weekend for her review. I still am really enjoying it. I changed the stem and bars(shorter Planet X stem and new P/T bars.) Frame looks large but rides smaller. Any one up for a night ride 1/7 or 1/8?

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
HA is pretty good but I haven't time to measure the angle with that fork on it. Toughguy might I remind you that I carry the Bog of Eternal Stench with me at all times and I'm not afraid to use it in confined spaces. When and where is the night ride this weekend?

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
i was just asking because most Khs's i have seen, the head tube angle is really really straght. but that one dosent look to bad, i sure looks like a nice bike..... :drool:

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
Lumberjack said:
Toughguy might I remind you that I carry the Bog of Eternal Stench with me at all times and I'm not afraid to use it in confined spaces. When and where is the night ride this weekend?
LOL, I will have to be weary of you! :nuts: Let me know on the ride. I don't really have any ideas but Bender would like to come along as well.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
TG cuase of the pending weather we ain't too sure where we are riding. But we are riding. I'm still diggin' the set up I'm on. Rdhring2000 came up to the shop and rode it around yesterday while we had coffee.We decided you young guys can have an mtb class but we needed a class for us older more mature types (was that the roll of thunder, laughter or gas escaping I heard?) but knucklebutt is fast enough that he gets to still ride with the youngsters.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
TG cuase of the pending weather we ain't too sure where we are riding. But we are riding. I'm still diggin' the set up I'm on. Rdhring2000 came up to the shop and rode it around yesterday while we had coffee.We decided you young guys can have an mtb class but we needed a class for us older more mature types (was that the roll of thunder, laughter or gas escaping I heard?) but knucklebutt is fast enough that he gets to still ride with the youngsters.
If I buy a cruiser license - does that mean I get to ride in the old man class?

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
I was thinking that we could hit SST or something along those lines. Maybe take the big bikes out to 38, but I have a feeling there will be a ton of snow up there. I agree, it does depend on weather. I will check things out on Sat and see what's going on.

knucklebutt

Chimp
Jan 20, 2004
Lumberjack said:
I am sure they would run a old guy gate if you asked. Just need to have at least three....I know us fellow 40 + guys would like that.

When we starting up the friday night UW rides?