Quantcast

My new house 2 miles from Northstar

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Just wanted to let you monkeys know that I just got a condo 2 miles from Northstar. For those of you that know me you are more than welcome to stay when ever you like. Just shoot me a PM when you are coming into town. Give me like at least a week notice please. I know how expensive it it to stay here so just wanted to help all you broke f@#kers who I know bought new bikes this year.

TOWN

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
You are quite generous...
I'd jsut tell my friends, "There's a great campground down the road at Sagehen... that's free..."

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Congrats on the new pad man. I hope to make it up there this summer (soon!)

N

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Lucky lucky bastard - I really must uproot and move out to the states or the alps sometime, South-East of england sucks :(

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Originally posted by dhtahoe
Just wanted to let you monkeys know that I just got a condo 2 miles from Northstar. For those of you that know me you are more than welcome to stay when ever you like. Just shoot me a PM when you are coming into town. Give me like at least a week notice please. I know how expensive it it to stay here so just wanted to help all you broke f@#kers who I know bought new bikes this year.

TOWN
damn youre a nice guy, i might just hit you up on your offer mid july

all heil Mike for his genoricity (sp)

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Originally posted by dhtahoe

TOWN

wow, thats a lot closer than where i stay when i go, i just stay with some friends in reno, but thats quite an offer.......

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Cool Mike.. looks like you gave a bit of a vague description of where I can find you if we don't end up meetin out here in the Bay Area ;) Congrats. Hope I can make it to N* and ride with you this summer, maybe finally meet you in person too??? :eek: