Quantcast

My new toy(non-bike related)

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Well I got a new toy. I'm bored so I thought I should share with my fellow monkeys.

Hurts like crap to get shot with, but really fun to play with. Anyone else own one?

Its not a real gun, its an airsoft gun for those who didn't know.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
yes i have the crome version of that one and 2 full automatic ones, the uzi and m-16. so bring it on...

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Damn I need to invest in a fully auto one. This is new as of 2 weeks ago, and my first one. I would always play with my friends Uzi and other ones. They are fun. Mine comes in chrome?

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
priceseliger14 said:
Damn I need to invest in a fully auto one. This is new as of 2 weeks ago, and my first one. I would always play with my friends Uzi and other ones. They are fun. Mine comes in chrome?
Hell yes its the only reason i got it, that the orange end pops right off..

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
my younger cousin has some airsoft guns. A couple of christmases ago when he got them, we downloaded a bunch of targets off the internet to shoot at. They were pics of sadam and osama, fun stuff.

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
Looks like fun stuff, in a redneck sort of way.

Just kidding--I had a good time messing 'round with those at a friend's house not too long ago; I should get one.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Isn't the velocity on air soft guns regulated to (more like reccomended to not exceed) something like 250fps. I got one to shoot the neighbor's cats that were pooping in my flower bed and it didn't even make them flinch when I shot them with it, so I shot myself and it didn't even sting unless I shot bare skin at point blank range. Then again I only paid $12 for it and it came with a pellet trap, a few paper targets and a package of plastic pellets. I'm sure if you spend more you could get a more powerful gun.

I've seen some shotguns on ebay that will shoot 3 or 5 pellets at once, if I were to get another one I'd get one of those.