Quantcast

My new website

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Nice site there Mike. The 360 tours works for me, IE, XP Pro.
Incidentaly, the 360 tours is the same as on my site... Nifty.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Nice.

One piece of weirdness - the wording here:

We are experienced in, and can provide full designs, from concept to execution. We can work with your equipment, provide our own, or a mixture of both. We also provide labor services such as hanging, focusing, and running shows.
I understand it in context but it needs help. For one thing a comma is redundant before the word "and" in a sentence.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Yep, 360 Factory. I like how yours is embeded in your website rather than mine where you have to click onto a link...

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Nice.

One piece of weirdness - the wording here:

I understand it in context but it needs help. For one thing a comma is redundant before the word "and" in a sentence.
I like:
We are experienced in providing full designs from concept to execution

badphish

Monkey
Feb 28, 2008
Agreed, teh boobs are nice, 50 or not

Agreed, not having to scroll would be better.

Agreed, text weirdness needs fixed

Anyone know of a 360 setup to view small objects, where the camera would move around an object? We want to have a 360 view similar to this of our products.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
When we come to work your party, we provide almost everything. We will bring our sound system, screen, projector, and you even get an experienced technician that will stay the whole night. We can even provide the popcorn.

What about hookers and blow?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Thanks for all the input everyone, I will fix the text tonight

Agreed, teh boobs are nice, 50 or not

Agreed, not having to scroll would be better.

Agreed, text weirdness needs fixed

Anyone know of a 360 setup to view small objects, where the camera would move around an object? We want to have a 360 view similar to this of our products.

I would as that question here

What about hookers and blow?
If the price is right :shocked:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Site looks good, i have a few small critiques/errors i see, but i like what you did.

On your Photography page I'd bump the footer down so it's not under the Lighting Design image. Also, when you switch from the welcome screen for an area to about us the left column of images pixel shift right 5-10 pixels. I'd change the welcome screen so the left column of images were in the same area as the sub sections, and move your column of text to the right a tad, that way the vertical line in the header comes straight down into the gutter.

Mumbles

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
looks good! i enjoy the color scheme, and the navigation is pretty easy. tad slow loading time, but i think that might be the crappy hotel-provided internet i'm using right now..

drop me a line if you ever need a moving light programmer... i like to travel. :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
looks good! i enjoy the color scheme, and the navigation is pretty easy. tad slow loading time, but i think that might be the crappy hotel-provided internet i'm using right now..

drop me a line if you ever need a moving light programmer... i like to travel. :D

How about you drop ME a line if you ever need anyone to program movers. Las Vegas eh? :D

And thanks for the comments everyeone, I'll check on what you have said, and pass it along to the other :monkey: that designed and executed the site

Mumbles

Monkey
Jul 17, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
How about you drop ME a line if you ever need anyone to program movers. Las Vegas eh? :D

And thanks for the comments everyeone, I'll check on what you have said, and pass it along to the other :monkey: that designed and executed the site
i'll keep ya in mind if there are any gigs i can't take :pirate2:

its always good to know people tho :)