Quantcast

my sunday reborn..back from classact paint and powder

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
looks good, but i dont understand why you would want something other people are going to have, why not get a super original custom paint job? still, it looks good minus the bar height

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
looks good, but i dont understand why you would want something other people are going to have, why not get a super original custom paint job? still, it looks good minus the bar height
nobodys gone have red links with white swing arm besides i wanted it to match the boxxer....:lighten:

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
So many people are telling you how to set up your bike, without knowing you, your riding style, where you ride...
That being said, I'm 6'2" and running the integrated stem and low rise bar. But that's just me...
Where'd you get the graphics done?

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
So many people are telling you how to set up your bike, without knowing you, your riding style, where you ride...
That being said, I'm 6'2" and running the integrated stem and low rise bar. But that's just me...
Where'd you get the graphics done?
the graphics got done by classact paint&powder their the ones that paint the factory frames....

i already ran the lowrise bars i like the raised feel more and the stem is an intergrated stem its just the syncros factory that i got for free with the boxxer so i threw it on and liked it a little more..

i do agree two spacers will be removed.. bike just got built and the bike shop did not remember how the spacers were and i didnt either im a burnout what can i tell you....

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Dest - Lookin' good! I like the idea of powder coating the rocker links up top. Nice.

Yeah - Riffle would definitely be interested in your rig - I'm pretty sure he's a big fan of the White/Red color scheme.

I also had Class Act P&P do work on my bike - I'll be posting pics within the next 2 weeks. But I think I might have your rig beat. :biggrin:

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I'm thinking of powder coating as well. I understand that the coating process makes the gaps and such smaller. Did you have to get all new spacers, shims, and bushings?

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Hey man, set up your bike how you like it, don't listen to the e-judgers. They don't know you, what you like, or your riding style. That's a good lookin' sled no matter how you slice it. And the Avy is just icing on the cake.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
If I had a dollar for every Sunday I saw with THAT paint scheme. Get something original. Oh, and call me a hater to, since I'm not fond of your bike I must be one. Sunday should have gone with the Elite colors as there teams colors..... I think when I finally get my 303 here, I'm going to paint it to look like a Sunday too... with lots of sprinkles on top, and a cherry. OH!! and whipped creme and ... and...

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
If I had a dollar for every Sunday I saw with THAT paint scheme. Get something original. Oh, and call me a hater to, since I'm not fond of your bike I must be one. Sunday should have gone with the Elite colors as there teams colors..... I think when I finally get my 303 here...
...this coming from a guy who has a bike that only comes in ONE color.

:rolleyes:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Yep, PIMP *SS Race Yellow and Blue. How many 303's have you seen? In person? 1 maybe 2? Thats what I thought.
Lol... you're missing the point.

If they didn't cost Eleventy-Billion dollars, I suppose we'd ALL see more of them. :) But you get what you pay for, and those bikes are top quality and pretty exotic.

But how does seeing one have anything to do with variety of colors? I just thought it was ironic that you were bagging on this guy because to you his paint job was "un-original" but the color of the bike you own looks exactly the same as every other model of that bike out there. :)

If you want to pimp your ride, send the main-frame to Class Act Paint & Powder in Oregon. Check with Yeti first to make sure this won't void the warranty, or even have them contact Class-Act so that they can determine if the strip/paint process will be compatible with their frame. Class Act does work for a lot of the top manufacturers out there and will sand-blast and powdercoat your ride for something in the neighborhood of $250. If you want specific contact info just PM me.

I think it would be pretty bitchin' to see how that would turn out.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
I was just saying that he got it painted the Factory colors. If I paid to paint a bike, I'd paint it something original. And Yes, I do need there info. I'm having my Intense M1 painted to look like a 303. Kidding. I want to put a graveyard scene, with my own tombstone on it. Have the 1st day I raced as the date of my death.