Quantcast

My van was stolen!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Sorry to hear it man, crap it's like my dear departed grammy used to say, "when it rains it pours." Keep your chin up pal, and if i see anyone drivin it, i'll make sure i kill em good for ya.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
that sucks. my parents had their chrysler minivan (like yours) stolen back when i was in high school, so some thiefs apparently like 'em.

i just had my car broken into last week, but they didn't steal it outright. which is almost too bad -- for all this hassle i'd have a new car :dead: instead of an appointment at car toys and pending insurance claims

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Dude, Cory that sucks :(

You should call Kevin and see about using one of our numerous :rolleyes: vehicales.

Come and check out our lot, er I mean driveway, side yard, front yard....backyard :)

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
people will steal anything.

where was it stolen from?
it's probably parked down the street from my house.......:nuts:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Five said:
Man that sucks they got your sportsworks too. They'll probably try and sell it.
Eh, you never know. Our house in West Seattle was broke into about 2 years ago and they 'only' took the computer and VCR. Left all 6 bikes alone in the living room.

Sounds like thiefts in W. Seattle might not be too smart :p

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Snacks said:
Eh, you never know. Our house in West Seattle was broke into about 2 years ago and they 'only' took the computer and VCR. Left all 6 bikes alone in the living room.

Sounds like thiefts in W. Seattle might not be too smart :p

You've got a point there. In the parking garage at our condo a woman's jeep got broken in to and all they stole was the candy she bought for the company candy jar.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
bibs said:
It was sitting at work right in our parking lot, next to the road. Its funked, no insurance wont cover it :(
So what are you doing about transportation? Do you need help to do a grocery store run? I guess it's time to get that Jetta TDI ;)

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
everything they steal bike related go's down to Cali before they sell it. If the crooks have anysense which explains the minivan they probally loaded it up with there plunderings and are off I would let Out of state police know

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
bibs said:
It was sitting at work right in our parking lot, next to the road. Its funked, no insurance wont cover it :(
You would've kicked yourself in the ass after paying theft premiums and seeing the $100.00 check they'd have given you for replacement value anyway.
Sorry to hear.....just remember, it's not about how much you make, it's about debt management! go for the new CDI Jetta or heck, make it a 4 Runner... ;)
Homeowner's or renter's insurance might cover the rack though.

Qman said:
You would've kicked yourself in the ass after paying theft premiums and seeing the $100.00 check they'd have given you for replacement value anyway.
Sorry to hear.....just remember, it's not about how much you make, it's about debt management! ;)
Homeowner's or renter's insurance might cover the rack though.
true!...but oh well...

and remeber, a bill is not a bill, unless you plan on paying it!