Quantcast

N* Sept 17th

jroymcd

Chimp
Aug 31, 2005
i will be there the 24th but they said it might already be shut down for the season

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
You need to find a boating forum and start announcing those boating outings as well…maybe someone will want to join you and witness how hard core you are on a wakeboard?

jroymcd

Chimp
Aug 31, 2005
I booked a room and the lady said to call two days before to make sure it was open :confused:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
jroymcd said:
I booked a room and the lady said to call two days before to make sure it was open :confused:
The 9th is the last day unless the weather decides not to cooperate. If it starts dumping snow for a few days towards the end of the season then yes it will close early.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Acadian said:
You need to find a boating forum and start announcing those boating outings as well…maybe someone will want to join you and witness how hard core you are on a wakeboard?
Why would I do that?

Still bitter I haven't invited you ;) :D

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Brian HCM#1 said:
Nope can't make it, its my son's B-day.
@*#&!!! I don't think I can make it this Saturday. argh. I'm gonna see if I can hit up that last race too. I remember last year you guys were riding while it was snowing, no? That should be fun :eek:

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
DLo said:
@*#&!!! I don't think I can make it this Saturday. argh. I'm gonna see if I can hit up that last race too. I remember last year you guys were riding while it was snowing, no? That should be fun :eek:
i had a broken arm the last race so i stood there in a puffy jacket watching everyone race in the snow. already trying to think about what i'll wear on my feet and hands so i don't freeze to death.... maybe a flask of crown royal on hand will help.

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
amydalayna said:
i had a broken arm the last race so i stood there in a puffy jacket watching everyone race in the snow. already trying to think about what i'll wear on my feet and hands so i don't freeze to death.... maybe a flask of crown royal on hand will help.
I have a long sleeved jersey and some MX pants... I'll wear a thermal or too under it and hopefully it'll be cool :D I just want to ride in the snow!

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Low_b said:
Brian, let me know if you need someone to go wakeboarding with.
I have all the gear and I'm a very good driver.
if you go boating with Brian...make sure to bring your full face. He's been known to plow through rocks like when he DHs ;)