Quantcast

N* Sunday Sept 19th!!!!!

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
I'll see you there, I hope. Look for a short kid with crazy blonde hair and 'R3SP3CT' written all over his gear. I'll be waving a banner that says: "I love my custom title"

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Damn. I hate those types of injuries :( Heal up soon.'

How was the ride out there Brian? It rained down here, hope it did up there too. mmm.. no dust.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
I raced into almost white out like conditions up top... So cold... very low 30's with a heavy wind. It was horrible, but the fact that you couldn't feel your hands made the race even more fun.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Brian HCM#1 said:
I'm sure the snow has melted by now, it was just a freak storm.
While I do believe that it will melt, I wish I had a camera at work to show you how much snow is at lake level right now. I bet there's at least 5-6 inches at the top of vista. I'm having a hard time thinking I'm still going to mammoth this weekend. I want to ride northstar. It will be good.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
kidwoo said:
While I do believe that it will melt, I wish I had a camera at work to show you how much snow is at lake level right now. I bet there's at least 5-6 inches at the top of vista. I'm having a hard time thinking I'm still going to mammoth this weekend. I want to ride northstar. It will be good.
WOW that much, thats amazing. Trails should be REAL nice this weekend.