Quantcast

N* this weekeend!!!!!!!!

MattP.

Monkey
Jun 27, 2005
Dvill is going to be SICK this weekend, I can't decide if I want to go to teh star or up there
Downieville is looking good. Went up there yesterday. About a dozen or so snow banks on the trail on Butchers, but once you hit the infamours creek/rock garden, you're good to go. 3rd is ripping as usual!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't think he has a chance. And you are going to say nice things about the trail crew from now on, yes?
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=95228&stc=1&d=1212545774
Have you been taking taking pics for your ufc bio? :rofl:

I heard you guys took out that wood lip we built at the bottom of boondocks. Nothing but venom from me ;)
I'm actually pretty stoked to see what you guys got done. I was happy with about 20% of what little we did last year.

I was right......definitely bigger guns than kyle

Last edited:

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Cool Gideon, see you on the mountain.
Kevin, we did not take out the wood lip, it is great! The landing was eroded down to rocks, so we just added dirt.

Naww, can't make Saturdays work, that's one of my busiest days at the shop. So I only get to roll out on Sundays....and Mondays.
Thinking of riding N* that Sunday....then heading to D-ville and riding there Monday after a few brisk hours of fly fishing on some lakes up there in the mroning.

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
I need to put a dent on my downtube so we're going to be riding N* tomorrow and Sun.
There will be an asian zombie tomorrow on the trails as I will be driving all night from Socal begining at 10PM tonight.

??Karpiel and all the trails on that side will be open too, right?

Creamingly yours,
Chop Suey

mstewar1

Chimp
Dec 23, 2005
berkeley
There's a race on Sunday. Here are the trails they'll be using:
All classes: upper to middle Karpiel.
Expert / Pro: lower Dogbone (slabs), to bottom of Karpiel (vietnam), to stadium jump finish.
Sport / Beginner: lower Phodogg, to stadium jump finish.

Lift opens at 9 for competitors. Normal opening time is 10am.

I'm hoping to catch a ride up Sunday if anyone has space. I'm stuck in Sac, right off of hwy 80. Can split gas costs. I would like to do the race but am flexible.

mrpercussive

Monkey
Feb 11, 2007
CA
If i had known mstewart, i might've picked you up but already arranged with someone else to leave in 4 hours... In any case, see you guys there... If you see a long haired hippie asian dude on this bike, say hi... lols

DraVen

Chimp
Jul 2, 2006
Sac.
I'm hoping to catch a ride up Sunday if anyone has space. I'm stuck in Sac, right off of hwy 80. Can split gas costs. I would like to do the race but am flexible.
I am heading up in the morning from natomas near Arco let me know if you still need a lift.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
so it was broke for sure you get the xray done? what did the doctor say was the wait time to get back on the bike? i was back on the bike in 7 weeks with my broken wrist and thumb. It hurt still but i think your collorbone will heal fast..

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
so it was broke for sure you get the xray done? what did the doctor say was the wait time to get back on the bike? i was back on the bike in 7 weeks with my broken wrist and thumb. It hurt still but i think your collorbone will heal fast..
6-8 weeks is the estimated time. I see the bone doc on Tuesday. It wasn't a clean break per the doc. Bone fragments floating around. We'll see what the doc says on Tuesday.