TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
For me this would be worth more than money - I hate my commute. :monkey:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
:stupid:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Not to hijack but, my interview on Friday went great and they called me back a few hours later to offer me the job. I meet with the superintendent tomorrow to talk $$$ If all goes well, my new commute will be 10.2miles each way (as opposed to 35). :cheers:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
:stupid:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Not to hijack but, my interview on Friday went great and they called me back a few hours later to offer me the job. I meet with the superintendent tomorrow to talk $$$ If all goes well, my new commute will be 10.2miles each way (as opposed to 35). :cheers:
Awesome, congrats!

My new commute is a little over 3.5 miles, half of that is on a scenic bike path.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Congrats Cranky Pants! I say you break out a karaoke machine and sing.. "Take This Job & Shove It"... make sure you're already packed and ready to run out the door though.

oh yea... Congrats Mamma Monkey!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
That went well.

I am officially a short timer. Last day here is Fri.

!!!!!!STOKED!!!!!!!!!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
You are young & you got your health, why do you want a job?
There is this tiny person in my house who barfs and farts and someday will want a downhill bike.

But enough about me, my son will need a bike too.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Congrats on the new job.

When do you start? Did you give yourself a little vacation or do you have to go right in to the new job on Monday?

I did that to myself when I transferred from Los Angeles out to Boston, flew out Friday night and started work Monday morning. That was teh suck.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Congrats on the new job.

When do you start? Did you give yourself a little vacation or do you have to go right in to the new job on Monday?

I did that to myself when I transferred from Los Angeles out to Boston, flew out Friday night and started work Monday morning. That was teh suck.
I am thinking I give myself a 4 day weekend and start middle of next week. That way if it's overwhelming I only have to endure a few days.

The trails in yonder hills are calling me....