Quantcast

Nathrop 4X dig/ride session

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Yep that's right. We're gonna try for round two this weekend down on the Darner ranch(well, technically mcmurry ranch but whatever). The weather should be good, and the fun will be even better. If you don't know, we're in the process of building a second sick 4X track down in Nathrop and anyone who wants to help, give input, or just come down for a good time is welcome to come.

There will be camping offered out at the 4X course(s) and Darner will have a grill out there so you can cook up some good eatin' at night and in the morning. Mt. Princeton hotel will be offering discounted rooms as well should a room and a nice soak in the hot springs sound appealing to ya.

Dates are this upcoming Saturday and Sunday the 5th and 6th and show up anytime friday afternoon and on. I myself will not be able to be at this one but feel free to pm or email me: bngofast@yahoo.com or give Keith a shout at rpmyeti2@yahoo.com if you need any more info.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Thread jack but it will keep it bumped... do you know when the new 303's are gonna be out? I'm entering a state of dh bike desperation, I keep watching synopsis and then crying myself to sleep whilst clutching my pillow because I can't go ride. Oh and brendan, you should come up to the fix more, eric porter showed up today, we had a pretty good sesh for a wednesday afternoon. Gnar sauce.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Yeah matty was saying that porter was gonna hopefully come to arbor today. We'll see though. I just can't justify driving to the fix on 8 miles to the gallon when I have my own dirtjumps(that desperately need TLC) right behind my house.

As far as the 303... they tell me mid april but you know the bike industry.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Yeah I hear ya, its hard to justify coming down to arbor with the fix practically in my big yard. One through three in the big set are hitting now, 15 foot gap on the third. The plan is to make them taller steadily until the set is pretty big.