Quantcast

!!!National Stay Away From Seattle Day GMT!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Friday! Ah say HAPPY FRIDAY! Ya heard.

Sunny and 46 this morning. It would appear that Southern New England has gone from summer to fall literally overnight. Love it! Busy weekend ahead...lots of running around tomorrow and hopefully a road ride mixed in there. Sunday I am running my first official half marathon, though I've run that distance a bunch in training. Rock n roll.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Happy Friday. Nice and cool

IAB, Run Forrest!

Stay away from Seattle is not a hard objective to meet. (Quo, you have a messed up calendar, dude.)

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Happy Friday monkeys! Can't wait for tomorrow because I'm going to see the Street Dogs and Dropkick Murphys in concert. Also a few old friends are coming in town for this show so it should be a rowdy/fun time!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning monkeys.

Finally posted our Peru trip report, and this weekend I'm headed to Asheville for a little hike tomorrow morning and a beer festival.

Back on Sunday for some FOOTBALL. And some new beers that Jenn bought me for my birthday.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
'morning monkeys.

Finally posted our Peru trip report, and this weekend I'm headed to Asheville for a little hike tomorrow morning and a beer festival.

Back on Sunday for some FOOTBALL. And some new beers that Jenn bought me for my birthday.
That Milky Way photo is ridiculous. So much awesome in that trip dude.

My Friday involves a chief's interview with a local police agency, so hopefully that goes well this afternoon.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Fall cold in New York this morning. Got home late last night after some networking. One to many drinks and to little sleep. Good its Friday.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Good morning monkeys. I will be avoiding Seattle today by going to my sisters wedding. Hoping to get a ride in tomorrow. Have a good one.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I drove straight into Seattle today... and last night at midnight in the ghetto part--someone spotted Kona! We think we've narrowed it down to where she probably is, a little park with not much traffic. She's not the biggest "people dog". So I've been twice today already and will head back after work this evening, hope to find her over the weekend. So lots of walking, whistling, and sign posting planned until we find her!

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
I drove straight into Seattle today... and last night at midnight in the ghetto part--someone spotted Kona! We think we've narrowed it down to where she probably is, a little park with not much traffic. She's not the biggest "people dog". So I've been twice today already and will head back after work this evening, hope to find her over the weekend. So lots of walking, whistling, and sign posting planned until we find her!

Good luck!! I hope you find her soon. I would be sick if I lost Rowdy like that (my 8 year old daughter even moreso).

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good luck!! I hope you find her soon. I would be sick if I lost Rowdy like that (my 8 year old daughter even moreso).
Thanks! Our 4 year old son and our other dog are pretty confused and depressed about it, I'm so glad we got a call to give us hope!

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Thanks! Our 4 year old son and our other dog are pretty confused and depressed about it, I'm so glad we got a call to give us hope!
Here is Rowdy when we got him last December at 8 weeks old....and his best friend in the world, Monk (Hannah).

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
That is one CUTE puppy! (oh, and the girl is a cutie too! :))
Thanks. Although he is still technically a pup, he sure doesn't look like it anymore! He has grown. I need to get some current pics.

And she is the youngest of my 5 beautiful daughters and the only one interested in riding!

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Thanks. Although he is still technically a pup, he sure doesn't look like it anymore! He has grown. I need to get some current pics.

And she is the youngest of my 5 beautiful daughters and the only one interested in riding!

These are our 3 babies. I've had Kona since I was a ski bum before I got knocked up and found a man, a boy, and another dog. She's been there for me through a lot... And I need another girl in the house! Ack! :)

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011

These are our 3 babies. I've had Kona since I was a ski bum before I got knocked up and found a man, a boy, and another dog. She's been there for me through a lot... And I need another girl in the house! Ack! :)
Super cute! :thumb: Enjoy it while they are young. I know it sounds cliche' but they really do grow up way too fast. My oldest grandson is older than your boy there! :D

Sumbish, when did I get old? :rant: