Quantcast

Ndiza ST

E86

Chimp
Jul 6, 2007
Huntington Beach, CA
I am not sure if this is the right section, but i wanted to ask if anyone rides a Morewood Ndiza ST? I am trying to figure out the best size for me. I am 5' 10" and weigh 165lbs. I ride a large Shova LT and and a Med. Shova ST. Any suggestions would be much appreicated. The top tube on the small Ndiza is 570mm and the large is 600mm.

E86

Chimp
Jul 6, 2007
Huntington Beach, CA
Profro-Thanks for the post. I have spoken with Richard and Gerritt. I was just trying to get some other opinions of people that may have riden one. I think i am going to go with the Large. Small might to to tight.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I ride a Large Shova LT and I have a large Ndiza ST. I kinda wish the large was even a bit "larger" Definitely go with the large, the small should only be ridden by midgets.

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Large. I have a large. I'm 6'1.

Small is more of a women size (or a very small men)

By the way, they rip!

E86

Chimp
Jul 6, 2007
Huntington Beach, CA
Thanks to everyone who responded. I went ahead and ordered the Large. I was only considering the small because it was in Blue. I have a blue 08 Shova ST too. I am just going to paint it blue. I think the Large will definitely be better for my size. I can;t wait to build it up. What are some of the weigh's that you guys have on your Ndiza ST's?

Last edited:

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Thanks to everyone who responded. I went ahead and ordered the Large. I was only considering the small because it was in Blue. I have a blue 08 Shova ST too. I am just going to paint it blue. I think the Large will definitely be better for my size. I can;t wait to build it up. :plthumbsdown: What are some of the weights that you guys have on your Ndiza ST's?
Mine's at 28.5 with a coil Pike 454, so It could be lighter. I also have a pretty light wheelset though, Easton Havocs. I'll try to get some pics up tonight.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Try to get the Sticky Larsens if you can, I had the 60s on mine for a while but I was washing out in berms. Then again all the berms on our DH and DS course here in SC are hard as a rock dried out red clay. I had a 4x on it when I bought it but I never really liked it, right now the only original parts from when I bought it are the seatpost, shifter, rear der. and headset. Heres how it did look, but I'm gonna try to get new pics soon

E86

Chimp
Jul 6, 2007
Huntington Beach, CA
mattmatt86- looks awesome.What size chain ring did you use as well as cassette size? Richard at Morewwod suggested a 38 w/11-26 cassette. I have on my Shova ST a 36 11-34. I will be using this primarily for DJ and 4x(bmx tracks, pump tracks). Thanks for the pics. i was looking at painting mine either Morewood blue or Purple. Thanks again for the pictures.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Get it stripped and have it anno'ed pink and purple cammo. Trust me, its hot.