Quantcast

Necker RIPPED out in BC!

danielsapp414

Monkey
Mar 27, 2005
Boone, NC
Necker definitely was sending it....chris was too until his accident on fromme. That write up makes me pretty depressed that I just moved back from there, and I only lived there for about 3 months....I am stoked to get back on some nc trails and do some epic rides out in pisgah though!

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
I talked to Necker last night, funny he didnt even know Brad did that whole right up.

YO DAVE, Aint heard back from ya yet, any idea whatchya doing this weekend?

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I talked to Brad by email yesterday & he said it was something of a relief to get a steady paycheck again & not take his work home with him at night. Not to mention, he's selling all his remaining stock at silly cheap prices.

At the SORBA meeting last night, we were told some pretty amazing stuff about the BC riders dedication to building trails.

danielsapp414

Monkey
Mar 27, 2005
Boone, NC
It is pretty rediculous the amount of work those guys put into a trail, one guy I know of is pretty old, limps around in pain all the time, but still manages to build some of the baddest stuff on the shore year after year. If only we had the same deal with access here as they do in Washington, BC, and other areas out west. At least we still have some of the best trails anywhere.

cranberry

Monkey
Dec 30, 2005
Waaaay out there
Incredable write up with killa pics as usual Brad. Man...I really enjoy riding with Necker. Whenever I think I have some skills, I watch him rip everything in sight with ease. (thats usually when I leave with my tail between my legs)
One of these days I'll get out there to see some of that BC gnar first hand. Until then, I'll keep honing my skills in good old Wilsons.

Jun 11, 2004
YO DAVE, Aint heard back from ya yet, any idea whatchya doing this weekend?
You know what I want to do........but I'm not sure yet. I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime.

Not to mention, he's selling all his remaining stock at silly cheap prices.
Yeah he is. I actually picked me up some Spectrum Techwear the other day.

At the SORBA meeting last night, we were told some pretty amazing stuff about the BC riders dedication to building trails.
I've made the trek out to BC twice.......best trails I have ever ridden!