Quantcast

Need 24 hour support in April

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Hey guys! Anyone on the east coast wanna work for free, providing support for me at a 24 hour race in NC? I'm going solo - have plenty of experience, so won't need much help - mainly just kicking my a$$ back out on the trail in the middle of the night when I'm whining that I'm too tired to ride any more:p

The race dates are April 13-14 (Saturday and Sunday) - I can't pay you, but I can provide food and accommodations (23' travel trailer with bath and kitchen and queen bed - plus the company of two beautiful lab mix dogs!)

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Originally posted by Yossarian
I'd love to help, but NC can't be done. If you do the GA race I could probably lend a hand.
Man, I was really hoping to do Conyers again this year (this would be my third time solo there); unfortunately, I'm determined to win the Cane Creek Downhill Series this year, and the finals are that same weekend, so I'm gonna have to try for Conyers #3 another time:crying:

Thanks for the offer, tho:)

R

RideMonkey

Hmm, JOJO and I have been looking for a job for Diogee. Its about time that the stinker starts pulling his weight around here. We could hire him out for a reasonable 1.50 an hour. He could lick your face and stuff when you are tired.

:monkey:

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Originally posted by RideMonkey
Hmm, JOJO and I have been looking for a job for Diogee. Its about time that the stinker starts pulling his weight around here. We could hire him out for a reasonable 1.50 an hour. He could lick your face and stuff when you are tired.

:monkey:
That sounds great but......I already have THIS to lick my face after each lap...:D

Attachments