Quantcast

Need a place to stay in Deer Valley?

DirtDivaDH

Chimp
Oct 16, 2005
Beautiful Moorpark, CA
We just paid $800 for a PIMP condo at the base of the lift with shuttle service to and from the airport. So far, EVERY SINGLE PERSON has flaked! We had at one point 10 people, and they have all trickled out. This condo is sweet-it has two jacuzzis, the nicest kitchen I have ever seen and sleeps 10. We are a chill mellow DH couple with the coolest baby ever. If you or someone you know is even considering making this trip and needs somewhere to stay, please call:
(805) 822-9693. We are leaving Monday to ride Brian Head, so I cannot guarantee I will be checking this. Please call anytime.
Thanks!
Christine

Karaoke RV

Chimp
Jun 16, 2008
Hey Christine,

It's Dale & Karen, 5 of us are coming up on Thurs, to sunday. we are staying in the RV.
I would just like to know the cost per persons if we were to stayed with you guys.

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
Christine... as in Christine and Barry? Well it's fred... I don't really know you two very well, but I'm on the BRC team with Manny Vega and Christian S... all ride new DHR's. We're making the trip up to Deer Valley and haven't even looked into a place yet, and I know you guys are friends with Christian. I'm guessing we'd all be down. Hit me up, or Christian.
Me- six one nine - four five nine - seven four five one.
-fred

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
i know, iknow... no jokes on names, but....

Manny Vega is the coolest name EVER!
It's true... I probably have the lamest name on the team, MANNY VEGA, CHRISTIAN SCHOLESSMAN, and.....fred robinson. I've come to terms with my very old and common name, and bow down to the awesome names of my teammates.

DirtDivaDH

Chimp
Oct 16, 2005
Beautiful Moorpark, CA
Yes, as in Chris and Barry (and Ashton) and we would be happy to have any and all of you. I was actually going to give Christian a call today and see what his plans were. Even though you ride Turners....

Dale and Karen, we would be happy to have you as well. The place is pretty big, and the more people the cheaper it will be. If people are down to sleep on the floor, we could cut them a super cheap deal. Also, there is no camping whatsoever in Deer Valley-they don't like our type of riff-raff, so if you decide not to stay with us, don't plan on staying in the RV unless you are WAY outside the borders of yupville.

Give me a call and let me know who is in FOR SURE, and then we can give a more accurate price. It looks like at this point that it will be around $100 (give or take) for Thurs-Sun, with the floor being less. It is pretty big, so we will have plenty of room.

Whoever gives me a call first gets dibs on a bed.
(805) 822-9693