Quantcast

Need help pricing for sale

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Hey guys, I need a clue on how much you guys think I can get for my bike. Here's some pix, description is below.

She's a '01 w/ full Dura-Ace (except the cassette - getting a 12-25 DA tho). Bars are EC90 46cm, post is also carbon (don't know what brand, but is exactly like my Kuota). Shifters are STI non FlightDeck on the front, and FlightDeck on the rear (rr is brand spankin'). Frame, fork, HS, seat, seatpost, bars, stem has about 3K miles, but the drive train (cassette has < 100 mi), rubber (<100 mi), and braking components has less than 400 mi. She has scratches but has been touched up as best I can (did the black, need a blue Sharpie). Rims are Campy Omega Strata aeros, bladed radial front, 3x back w/ alloy nips. Rubber is Michelin Pro in 25mm. I'll prob swap it out w/ some 23mms as I prefer the 25 for the chip/seal roads here. And, stem is a 120mm Deda Newton, 26 clamp. Lastly, Salsa skewers and seat binder rounds out this package.
It's going on roadbikereview.com. I'm thinking around $1,600.00, but I may be way off. Let me know, thanx.

Edit: she's a 58cm w/ a 58cm TT.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
chicodude01 said:
How much did it retail for new?

I would love to buy it, would you take payments in installments? :D
In its day, it was $2,400.00 for frame/fork/HS. A complete bike dressed the way listed would be around $4,200.00 or so. But in 2004, De Rosa adopted something called hydroform and the shape of the frame changed. So, the '01 frame model is discontinued.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
RideND said:
That thing can't be worth more than 600. In which case I will gladly give you that for it.
I'll send you the frame/fork/HS for $600.00.

On another note, I should start a pool on when the English-challenged scammers w/ the cashier's checks are going to start hitting.