Quantcast

Need help with a Habanero prank.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
This guy I work with has been pranking my crew and I'm a big fan of revenge is a dish best served cold. I've been observing and lying in wait for the last two months to find out his weakness.

I've noticed that his main weakness is spicy foods. He can't stand them and I love them. I've already thought about rubbing habaneros on his toothbrush...but I really want to make him pay. So I thought about rubbing them on the inside front part of his boxers....and rubbing habaneros on his toilet paper. Anyone know how easily habanero oils transfer over to cloth and toilet paper?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Some people are a extremely sensitive to Capsaicin ( the chemical that causes the burn ) and can have a severe enough reaction to cause their throat to swell, thus causing asphyxiation. Seriously.

That being said, just use a Serrano. It's hot enough to cause some skin irritation but not enough to be dangerous. Also, since it's less hot it will take a little longer to notice the burn.

Make sure you don't touch the pepper directly, use latex gloves. Slit the pepper length wise and rub it on any non-porous surface he might come in contact with. The top of the pepper near the stem is the hottest part.

Milk will neutralize the oil. Soak your hands in it if you get burned.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I do NOT want to know how you are going to be able to get into the INSIDE of his boxxers without him knowing.
At least buy him dinner first.

NorseManiac

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
The North Shore, MA
Just be the nice guy and make your co-workers a salsa, provide chips and offer him some first. Use 2 Habaneros for good measure. I recently made hummus with 2 habaneros and most people liked it but some did get zapped pretty good.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Gonna need more info. Work place, level of access to his personal belongings, any habits, etc...

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Chicken in mason jar? LOL.

Two jobs ago the frign cheap assholes gave me a turkey for xmas. So I put it up in the ceiling in the next office over.

Here's another fun one. Lift up the end of someones cube where the bottom drawer is. Slide an open can of tuna under there.

Another time I put one of these in someones gym bag. ROFL

Oh I love work.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
uh....Habs are no joke & can send you to the ER. Better think long & hard about using habs.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Where's the guy who always drops in with "chicken in a mason jar"? That prank scares the living hell out of me, but I soooo want to hear of someone pulling it off.
Chicken-milk bomb. Put a couple chicken legs in a jar, top off with whole milk, seal tight, hide deep in the wall vent. Takes 2-3 weeks to build enough gas to pop. My buddy did it when he got kick out of his apt over a feud with the managers friend.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Chicken-milk bomb. Put a couple chicken legs in a jar, top off with whole milk, seal tight, hide deep in the wall vent. Takes 2-3 weeks to build enough gas to pop. My buddy did it when he got kick out of his apt over a feud with the managers friend.
Mason/Glass type jar? This is brilliant.
I hate to say it but I kind of agree with knuckleslammer, the open tuna can is a great gag. Used to be First Class on the planes got a snack pack with tuna cans in them. We'd open them up then tape them to the bottom of people's tool boxes when they were leaving or stick them in a drawer if they left thier boxes open long enough. Usually takes a couple days before it goes foul.

badphish

Monkey
Feb 28, 2008
I'm guessing if you have access to the dude's boxers, then you have access to his shoes? Put some powdered milk in the front of his shoes.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Teh google says raw chicken+milk+glass jar = hilarity ensues. I must try this, its perfect for the hangar break room..
Only if you have no intention of ever going back there.

Speaking of "fowl"....I hit an owl Saturday night in the rain. It flew right into the grill. I looked in the dark to see if it was roadside, but couldn't find it. Well, I found it Friday afternoon after work.

Smelled rotting carcass at the house and then figured it out on my way home from work. Gross.:mad:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Pretty sure DW knows this considering his vocation
I had no idea firemen were experts in the field of hot peppers.

"he was fearless on a ladder and ace with the nozzle but his pepper knowledge was crap. Sadly, this inadequacy ultimately cost the young hero his life."

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Pretty sure DW knows this considering his vocation

"he was fearless on a ladder and ace with the nozzle but his pepper knowledge was crap. Sadly, this inadequacy ultimately cost the young hero his life."
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.........I thought you meant Weagle. I spent 45 minutes trying to think of a joke involving patenting habanero pranks.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise

Hahaha, that made me spit h20 all over my screen, thanks...

I was thinking the fact hes a medic, but that works too

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
uh....Habs are no joke & can send you to the ER. Better think long & hard about using habs.
True statementment.

I have three bottles of hotsauce that really shouldn't be called hotsauce, but more so just heat additive. I litterally had to sign and date not only a waiver of liability, but another form that explained that if I allowed someone to put them directly on their food, that not only am I responsible for the danger, but that more than three drops will most likely kill them. Their actuall use is for making 10 plus gallons of chili at a time, or five gallons of hotwing sauce...IE two or three drops for ten gallons is still hard to eat because its rediculously hot.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Gonna need more info. Work place, level of access to his personal belongings, any habits, etc...
Fire Station. Full access to personal belongings. As far as habits I'm trying to time his trips to the bathroom so that I can rub Hab on the toilet paper....might have to slip him some exlax first...then hab the toilet paper.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Fire Station. Full access to personal belongings. As far as habits I'm trying to time his trips to the bathroom so that I can rub Hab on the toilet paper....might have to slip him some exlax first...then hab the toilet paper.
Couple dropps of visine in his drink works WAY better than explax.... and its alot easier to pull off.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Our CSA stuck a habanero in our box last month. I've never actually SEEN a habanero and they had been tossing in a few simple peppers here and there that I'd toss in an omelette or salad.

I chopped it up real fine, some tomatoes, onions...and was gonna bust out an omelette with it. God was watching over me and the daughters distracted me and I dumped my eggs in the pan forgetting my veggies.

After I ate my eggs, I cleaned up the stuff and rubbed my nose and mouth with my habanero hand. Sneezed uncontrollably and snotted like a bulldog. Took me five minutes of agony to pull up pics of peppers online, find it and then search for a remedy.

Rubbing alcohol is INSTANT relief!:D