Quantcast

NEED TO MEET WITH PEOPLE! Biking @ Snowshoe & Diablo

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
Hey guys, just wanted to get in touch with everyone on the Right Coast.

:evil:

My brother and I will be @ Snowshoe Resort in WV From June 26th, 27th, and 28th. We're looking to meet up with guys from on here (if possible) to ride with, and / or show us around. We've never ridden the east-coast kind of trails, so having someone to show us the good trails & stunts would be SICK.

We're looking for someone who possibly could bring a video cam / lipstick cam if possible. Not a must, but it'd be bad ass to get footage, and email it back here when we're all done at the resort.

PLEASE contact me if you'll be riding then. I'd LOVE to meet up with you, and ride with ya.

Yes, I am putting my cell # out here... I'll have it with me, and feel free to call me. My name is Matt, but just mention who you are, and that you're calling from the forum.

My cell # is: (785)-317-1734

Feel free to call it, leave a message, a meeting place, etc for one of those days. We'll be there and ready to RIP.

Thanks a ton.

-Matt R

& Yes, we're coming all the way from KANSAS. :thumb:

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
You'll see some of my friends down there, just look for the white jerseys with orange "VT freeride" on the front.

*warning* riding at snowshoe will give you a boner, riding at diablo will too.

hopefully you will have good fortune and not break any parts.

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
Jayridesacove said:
You'll see some of my friends down there, just look for the white jerseys with orange "VT freeride" on the front.

*warning* riding at snowshoe will give you a boner, riding at diablo will too.

hopefully you will have good fortune and not break any parts.

Awesome. If you could, tell em to keep an eye out for the 2 guys on Silver Demo 9 Pro's. :) I'll be wearin' full red & black Fox gear .. my bro will be in silver / black fox gear.

:evil:

If you could, pass along my phone # to em... I'd love to catch up w/ em.

I can't wait for this. It's gunna kick ASS.

-Matt

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I should warn you that most cell phones don't work at Snowshoe. There's a radio telescope in the valley at Greenbank that won't allow towers to be placed near it.

Mike

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
you'll need to stop by the MAC Center to pick up your lift tickets before you ride here at Snowshoe,and I'll be working this weekend.

stop in and see Sam and I'll get ya some good information.

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
Dartman said:
I should warn you that most cell phones don't work at Snowshoe. There's a radio telescope in the valley at Greenbank that won't allow towers to be placed near it.

Mike
Cell phones (Cingular et al) work fine towards the top.

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
AlmostHeaven said:
you'll need to stop by the MAC Center to pick up your lift tickets before you ride here at Snowshoe,and I'll be working this weekend.

stop in and see Sam and I'll get ya some good information.

Thanks Sam. I'll definitely drop in to see ya.

Thanks bro!

-Matt