Quantcast

NEW 24 Hour race

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Hmmm, that's what MY link was supposed to be. We have an air matress! Or at least we will have HAD one after the gravel!
:p :D Whaddya say, you and me a DUO team???? Come on sweetie!

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by JOJO
Hey Heidi are you still doing the Old Pueblo race in February?
No, we decided not to. I think I may go fun riding in Pheonix instead. Would May give you more time to get ready...maybe you should do this new AZ one!

ssaddict

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
This will be a really great race, depending on how they setup the course you'll come back by the start finish every loop. There are three different trails they usually connect to make up one entire lap. A 4 mile sport loop (rolling terrain, smooth and fast), a 3 mile tech. loop (a couple little steep drop-in's one big hillclimb and decent, some more rolling 1 track), one 7 mile long loop (rolling hills, some rocky areas). Fast lap times will be under 1:15, very fast fun race course.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by ssaddict
This will be a really great race, depending on how they setup the course you'll come back by the start finish every loop. There are three different trails they usually connect to make up one entire lap. A 4 mile sport loop (rolling terrain, smooth and fast), a 3 mile tech. loop (a couple little steep drop-in's one big hillclimb and decent, some more rolling 1 track), one 7 mile long loop (rolling hills, some rocky areas). Fast lap times will be under 1:15, very fast fun race course.
Sweet! I can't wait.