Quantcast

New Dirtrag props

Enginerd A2

crappy
Feb 20, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
I just got the newest issue of Dirtrag and props are in order:

First to the Endless guys, awesome two page article about y'all and the Lifetime. I think I actually saw Adam outside a bar down there. A dude with a moustache like that was looking at me looking at that black Endless outside a bar on Biltmore. Anyway, Marshall was well spoken in his blurb and now I want a lifetime even more.

Next to those Greenville kids, would that be T-pirate that took the cover shot? Damn, dog, there's some professional photo guys that hate you right now. You got your first cover shot before you even finished high school.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Originally posted by KonaJosh
I just got the newest issue of Dirtrag and props are in order:

First to the Endless guys, awesome two page article about y'all and the Lifetime. I think I actually saw Adam outside a bar down there. A dude with a moustache like that was looking at me looking at that black Endless outside a bar on Biltmore. Anyway, Marshall was well spoken in his blurb and now I want a lifetime even more.

Next to those Greenville kids, would that be T-pirate that took the cover shot? Damn, dog, there's some professional photo guys that hate you right now. You got your first cover shot before you even finished high school.

Hey thanks man. And I think DR should have used this shot of Marshall for the endless article!

Nov 10, 2003
asheville
alright t pirate here is the gig. adam and i are in greenville building trails at paris mountain and we want in on mad street riding and letting you guys check out some of the trial stuff weve been working on, rock wall rides on fire toweer trail and stuff. hit us up man. if you dont know adams cell phone # just call the park or email endless. lets get the g'vegas scene big. and rid eour shizz dude. you would dig on it. anyways way to go in the dirt rag stuff.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Originally posted by rydronthestorm
alright t pirate here is the gig. adam and i are in greenville building trails at paris mountain and we want in on mad street riding and letting you guys check out some of the trial stuff weve been working on, rock wall rides on fire toweer trail and stuff. hit us up man. if you dont know adams cell phone # just call the park or email endless. lets get the g'vegas scene big. and rid eour shizz dude. you would dig on it. anyways way to go in the dirt rag stuff.
Sounds sweet, We're + or - 20 mins from there so hopefully we'll be able to make it out soon.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by rydronthestorm
dude sounds cool, maby we can help out. We have been building trails all over near the airport... You should come check it out some time.