holy roller tires
odyssey seat
juicy 5 brake
5050xx pedals

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
Very nice, i like what you did with the front axle.
I like the color scheme, maybe just a little white up top in front to pull that in.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
direct from simple bike co. boostindoubles has one also if you search for his thread from awhile back. the guy is based just outside yakima, wa

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
looks really good. just like everyone said, post and clamp don't look the best but whatev. sick non the less.

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
Looks really good. Love those frames. Rear dropout is super nice looking.

Only thing I don't like is the post, seat and the 1.5" of spacers under the stem. I would say a pivotal set-up would look great.

What's the final weight all done - without pegs??

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
I love it. Ive been looking at simple for awile. I think Im sold now. Where did you get the front axle conversion? That is one of my favorite ht bikes ever.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I think cru has one too, in green.
Yep. And it's the radicalness.

Nice, Demo! The seat stay/brake mount/dropout setup is crazy looking. I agree with the others on the seatpost and clamp. I think the really small seat is part of why it's so noticeable.

The bike is sick, though. Congrats!!

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
seat and post combo are no bueno. and pegs. but to each his own.

i'd switch to a walmart/cheapest kmc chain, and adjust length until it's slammed. so much better than the 710. i hate my 710sl.

i like it though

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
well the seatpost is a 30.0 so i do not have much to choose from. love the seat and the spacers are because i dont want to cut the fork just yet

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
i've got a ToP with a 30.0 seatpost size too. You could get a pivotal system and a shim for a decent price. Super light and considerably less costly than getting a Thompson.

if you look around, it wouldnt be hard to find someone selling off a 30.0 post...since its a weird size people end up having extras or stuff like that.

If you need a new one...Thompson (of course) and FSA make a post that isnt pricy (40 bucks-ish), fairly light, and the mechanism has large teeth so it wont slip when you sit on it too hard after doing sweet nofooted manuvers.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
So is oscar still making bikes? I havent heard anything about simple for a long time
oh yea... He's been busy though, got himself married and has a bun in the oven. He's also moving his shop from 30 miles from home to 3 blocks. So I think we'll be seeing alot more of him.. (and I think he's got a fully in the works)

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
picked it up at a local lbs. i think it cost 18 bucks or something. there is only 6 left and they are not makin anymore so i wood hurry up

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
marzochhi has only 6 left. they have to be ordered directly from the factory. can not be done online. (as far as i know)