Quantcast

New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caezar

Chimp
Jul 21, 2011
Hey Whats good. Names Caezar I have a ns majesty dirt now had a ns bitch when i first started in the spring. Like riding every timeI get a chance.
I just started riding dirt jumps street and park this summer. Figured I would join a forum . Ride moneky seems like a cool sight to be :thumb:
Here is my bike. i love how it rides:weee:

Last edited:

Paulyd

Monkey
May 15, 2007
Great White North.
oh my god not this guy. I retreat to Ridemonkey from pinkbike hoping to hear people who aren't completely biased and annoying make useful posts, now Caezer is here? Fml. Have fun with this dude guys. When you recommend a part, he's gunna hate on it hard, and then when he recommends something, and you guys say something about it, he will bitch at you for doing what he just did.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
with that in mind. ill just start the flame war and say his bars are tall and gay like ape hangers on a harley

lol

Caezar

Chimp
Jul 21, 2011
Ok lets see how fast this goes. **** you . There, banned from ride monkey .You useless ****s can google any **** any day soo ****in what. Take your flame and shove it up your ass. I don't need this ****. Freakin Ontario schmucks . Take care and have a great life ****ing each other. Oh and I didn't get banned from pink bike so since I am here you can tell your girlfriend Reckless to go **** himself and he is a the biggest poser of you all and CRS-one can eat his **** and die. ****in losers. Ha Thank God I don't live in Canada I would probably shoot myself if I had to listen to all your bull**** on a daily basis.Bad enough I have to read it in the threads on pinkbike. No wonder why everybody talks **** on pinkbike when assholes like you exist .Too bad a place like ride monkey thats anti bull**** has idiots like you to deal with.****in great. Sorry to the mods.Thought this would be a great sight with good info, but if I have to deal with juvenile assholes like this then I am better off just reading and not participating in such nonsense.

Last edited:

Caezar

Chimp
Jul 21, 2011
Oh and if your checking back to read this I reported all of us to the mods.
Have a pleasant day.

Status
Not open for further replies.